do you guys watch that show "the voice"?

Options
jazzdspazz
jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
I'm quite a fan, but Christina aguilerra will bot stop flaunting her boobs, it makes me sick, they look sooper plump and she needs to put them away, its a family show, also I belive cee Lo green suffers from mild dwarfism, just look at his hands! And face! Your thoughts?

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Love the voice too! I commented to my dad and sister that Christina needs to be fitted for a better bra.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    my friends and I were discussing this issue last night too. I have only watched the show twice.....I like it ok, but I have to say Christina and CeLo (sp?) really get on my nerves but I listen to Blake Shelton and Maroon 5 on a regular basis....(not sure if I have ever heard a song by the other 2) so I'm biased, but yes, just cause you got boobs doesn't mean we all want to see them :laugh:
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just can't stand Christina's personality on the show. She's very condescending to the contestants and other judges. It's like she thinks she's doing everyone a favor just by giving her time to listen to them. Girl can sing, but she does not seem like a person I'd ever want to associate with. The other 3 judges seem so down to earth and fun. I feel bad for them haha.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    {SPOILER}

Anyone watch it last night???

Although, I was not overly impressed by the "Shields Brother" what the heck was Celo thinking by keeping that Erin chick??? :noway: :noway:

Even stumbling drunk with a cold, I could sound better than her. :noway:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I didn't like Erin either. Cee-Lo just thought she was hot. But in general, I am just not a fan of singers who try to do the overstylized, "I'll just try to sound unique and different and weird and hope no one notices that I can't really sing" thing.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Erin either. Her voice is weird, and not a good weird... and she has a crappy attitude.

As for Christina and the girls, I think they are way out of proportion. You would think she could hire a great surgeon, but her boob job is less than desirable. One of these days we're going to see a nipple.
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hahaha... thats so funny, because its true... She is a horrible singer..
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I was like this when I seen the title:

tumblr_m0fy25yXsz1r5ih4o.gif

And like this when I clicked the link to this thread:

tumblr_lr6wazkQoW1r2hybuo1_500.gif

Reading the first three words, I was like:

christina-aguilera-the-voice-Favim.com-234815.gif

Then I read the rest and I'm like:

tumblr_m0hfgqY7CS1qae6j1.gif

And then I read the rest of these posts, and I'm like: