Hello everyone, Im new to the site!!

Options
I am on a mission to lose weight and need help and support. I have a major sweet tooth and need everyone to remind how fat and unhealthy they are. lol

I piled on the weight when I changed jobs last June. I went from a job where I was running around like a maniac all the time to a job where I sit down. As you can imagine the results were lethal to the hips thighs bums and tum!

If you have any advice or help to give me it would seriously appreciated! I look forward to your replys and speak to you all soon. xxx:smile:

Replies

• Krowe
    Krowe Posts: 14
    Options
    I am on a mission to lose weight and need help and support. I have a major sweet tooth and need everyone to remind how fat and unhealthy they are. lol

I piled on the weight when I changed jobs last June. I went from a job where I was running around like a maniac all the time to a job where I sit down. As you can imagine the results were lethal to the hips thighs bums and tum!

If you have any advice or help to give me it would seriously appreciated! I look forward to your replys and speak to you all soon. xxx:smile:
  • Cinnamon_Kisses
    Options
    Hey I just joined today too! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: