SBF2 Reboot Boogaloo...May 3rd

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
It was kinda lonely here yesterday. Hope to see more people checking in today.

Today is teaching yoga, walk or ride, and some yoga at home. Also doing the Buddha's birthday thing and going to the store, cooking, etc. I knew it was coming, but the heat has arrived. It's very sticky, though today and tomorrow will still be in the 80s.

Already dreaming of the cool California beaches.

Vacation Boogaloo,

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    It was kinda lonely here yesterday. Hope to see more people checking in today.

Today is teaching yoga, walk or ride, and some yoga at home. Also doing the Buddha's birthday thing and going to the store, cooking, etc. I knew it was coming, but the heat has arrived. It's very sticky, though today and tomorrow will still be in the 80s.

Already dreaming of the cool California beaches.

Vacation Boogaloo,

Mary
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary! I did check in late in the day but I didn't bother to post. How was the veggie goulash? It sounds like you are having a fun weekend. I will have to check out the Pogues. When are you going to California?

I am pretty happy with myself because I managed to get to 10,000 steps yesterday without any formal exercise except for pushups (I just give myself a flat 500 step credit whenever I do a full day from the program). Wandering around garage sales, shopping, visiting a friend whose daughter was having a May pole party. :smile:

Today I am already past 10,000 - went to gym and ran 3.5 miles, at 6.0mph the whole distance! I had to stop for a minute because my towel fell off the treadmill. And then our neighbor called and asked for help moving an aquarium, so I got some strength work in as well! :happy: I am hoping to make granola later.

Sunday boogaloo! :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Gearing up to head to Bikram.

I'm becoming addicted to my yoga stars on my calendar. Also, my wedding anniversary/birthday falls on day 31 of 30 days of yoga. My husband just authorized me to book a massage appointment as a gift, so that will be a nice end to my off season. :happy:

Then, I have to figure out how to balance rest with workouts, and recognize that both are important. (this, as you may have noticed is quite hard for me)

Namaste boogaloo.

Take care.:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. We've been so busy! Friday was Bible Study and making the cake. Saturday we were at the in-laws all day (2-3 hours away). Today we went to church then we had lunch and a deacon/prayer meeting at the pastor's house.
    I am sad to say that I finally had to scrap the diet for Alex too. There's just too much going on for me to keep up with it. One of these days I will add dairy and wheat back in to see if he has any side effects. I don't think any thing else is effecting him. He's been doing pretty good behavior wise, except that he's "stimming" a lot (opening closing doors, running cars back and forth).
    AF arrived and is a bear so we'll see what kind of work outs I get in the next few days. I have come to the realization that I need to go get checked out. Something is just wrong. I just hate going to the "girl" doctor, so if the appointment ends up being two weeks away then I may get scared and cancel. lol
    My goal right now is to try to figure what is causing the house to smell so bad. DH says he can't smell anything, but he usually can't. Tomorrow is a planned day off from everything, except some general cleaning and a walk.
    So that's what's been going on. I hope I can catch back up with you all tomorrow!
    MM