Breasts/Bra Question

Options
So I started jogging this week on the treadmill. Right now I've got a pad-less bra on and a sports bra over it, but I'm still jiggly lol. :laugh: I wear a 38D and their pretty saggy. Is jogging going to make them sag even more, even if I have two bras on?

Replies

• chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    So I started jogging this week on the treadmill. Right now I've got a pad-less bra on and a sports bra over it, but I'm still jiggly lol. :laugh: I wear a 38D and their pretty saggy. Is jogging going to make them sag even more, even if I have two bras on?
  • wattsam1
    wattsam1 Posts: 95
    Options
    have you tried a sports bra that is one size smaller? if there are any running speciality stores around you i would go there for product recommendations.
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    yes yes yes yes yes! Enell makes the most amazing sports bras, they are a little pricey ($60) but they are worth it! They are the most amazing sports bras out there, they hold you down, literally no jiggle! I highly suggest making the investment, your body and boobies will thank you!

http://www.enell.com/index.php

ps...I wear a 36DD and this is the only thing that works for me.
  • Jenzy
    Jenzy Posts: 11
    Options
    For your size try to get a sports bra that does up in the back like a regular bra not the pull over the head type. I have Ds as well. My fav sports bras are more structured. I find the most common types just push them together and they still bounce up and down just as much. Invest in one that is really structured and has clasps.
  • jamiesbeach
    jamiesbeach Posts: 14
    Options
    I find lulu lemon makes a good jogging sports bra. And yes get it one size smaller
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Enell! Enell! Sing it to the world: Enell!!!!!!!!

Ok, so when I started this journey I was a 36DDD... talk about a tough bra quandary. Then the Enell-fairy came to me and granted my wish for no more jiggling tits...

lo-and-behold!!! The Enell bra!
    (can you tell that I am a fan?):wink:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Sadly, the Enell bras are out because I don't think I can afford that. Jenzy, how much does that kind of sports bra cost?
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I buy the champion tank bras at target. I can't do a traditional sports bra at 42DD and I had a tough time finding any that fit over and under my boobs.

the champion bras are roughly $20, I buy an XL even though normally an XL would not fit. I too have to wear a normal bra under it. I wear the normal bra as snug as possible and then the tank bra. I have only recently noticed some jiggle but I think it is a combination of the sports bras getting old and my boobs shrinking a little because my regular bras are getting loose in the armpit side too. Go figure :laugh:

Also a racer back bra has more support that the traditional over the shoulder because most of the over the shoulders right now have thin straps. I think the only people that can wear thin strapped sports bras are the girls who paid big bucks for their boobs :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • codykitty
    Options
    Sadly, the Enell bras are out because I don't think I can afford that. Jenzy, how much does that kind of sports bra cost?

sad to hear, it changes ur life!

Just don't be one of those shoppers who spends more then $60 on a couple bras trying to find the right one.
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Enell, but I really like my Champion bra. I'm a 36DD, which is a pain for even regular bras because most that even carry DD sizes only go down to 38DD. Anywho, here is a link to the champion bra that really works for me. Also, Champion has some pretty good sales every-once-in-a-while, so you might want to wait until they have one so you don't have to pay full price, that is-if you can wait. Good luck!!!

http://www.championusa.com/Champion/Products/Women-Champion/Women_ShopByCategory-Champion/Women_SportsBras-Champion/Women_SportsBras_Bestsellers-Champion/CH1694.aspx
  • amdavies
    amdavies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    At a 32G i feel your pain!

definitately go for a professional sports bra made for larger breasts. we have a great site in the uk called bravissimo.com but i don't know where you are from so possibly not an option!

you need to have one with wide straps and thick support around the back. you won't sag your breasts through exercising but you could do some chest toning exercises and back toning to help you out.

beware of the black eyes! x
  • pixiestick
    Options
    Sadly, the Enell bras are out because I don't think I can afford that.

hear me out on this one: 60$ is a lot of money. Believe me. But with that much weight bouncing around and putting strain on your lower back, you must afford something of good quality. Really! Ok, so when I was looking into getting an enell, I thought 'no way, not going for 60$'... but, I've had it for a year and it's still going strong! :noway: And I wouldn't be looking to buy a new one except that I've shrunk! :laugh: There are a lot of websites that do promos like 'buy 1, get the 2nd 1/2 off' and stuff like that. See if you can't find someone who would go in on the deal with you, or you could just sell the second one on ebay.

One thing to keep in mind is that Enell is the brand worn by the contestants on Biggest Loser, but the network isn't paid to advertise it (which is why they don't have some corny little moment when Jillian makes some comment about the awesome bras)... this speaks volumes about the quality, considering the fact that they use this piece of equipment because it is really good in its own right... it's the best.

There really is nothing worse than having the ladies bobbing around as you are trying to focus on your workout... enell is the only thing that has worked for me and I only care this much because I spent 20$ on one bra and then another 15$ so I could do the double-bra thing and then another 20$ when the the 15$ broke... pretty soon I had spent more than 60$ and I still wasn't happy.

just a thought (or two):wink:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Just don't be one of those shoppers who spends more then $60 on a couple bras trying to find the right one.
    Leave me alone!:laugh: I have spend $100 on two bras and neither fit. So I say find a store and try them on.
  • pixiestick
    Options
    Leave me alone!:laugh: I have spend $100 on two bras and neither fit. So I say find a store and try them on.

were they enell?
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    They were elila.

were they enell?
  • codykitty
    Options

were they enell?

amen
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Glamorise are also very good. Sign up to JMS.com to get email updates on sale. They go on sale fairly often. I've tried many sports bras for larger breasts. I've even had a reduction, but still have "ample" girls. Enell and Glamorise are my mainstays. And as pixiestick mentioned, it's well worth saving up for a REALLY good sports bra
  • chickadee10
    Options
    So I'm getting convinced of the Enell bra...where do I get one?
  • codykitty
    Options
    I posted the web site above, but you can get them at any good bra stores/sports stores or Amazon as well!
  • pixiestick
    Options
    I got mine from http://www.ladiesonlysports.com/

I like them because they let me pay with paypal (and they were doing something like '3% of the proceeds goes towards breast cancer' or something like that at the time). And if you get two, you don't pay shipping and save 10% off the cost.