Replies

• Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I just bought her new one Kickbox fast fix. It is a 20 minute workout and there are 3 to choose from, one for upper body, one for lower body, and one for abs. I did the upper body today and worked up a sweat.
  • curiousheathy
    Options
    I love all of the Jillian DVDs. :) I do a different one every day to mix up my workouts and keep my body guessing.

6 week 6 pack is great. Level 2 is pretty brutal just because of the high cardio.

I LOVE one of her new dvds, Extreme Shed and Shred. It's fantastic! I love being able to put the two levels together for a great 1 hour workout!

I have 30DS, Killer Buns and Thighs, 6 week 6 pack, Shred-It with Weights, Extreme Shed and Shred, No More Trouble Zones, banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and Yoga Meltdown. I did have ripped in 30, but I lent that to a friend.

And obviously, I'm looking forward to her new Kickboxing dvd.

I found last year when I started these dvds, I toned pretty quickly. I didn't lose much weight because I was a bit lighter then. But I could see my tummy, legs, arms, and butt toning. I've lost about 4 inches and gained quite a bit of muscle.
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm doing extreme shed and shred , Jillian michaels, and LoVE it! I also love killer buns and thighs. Over all all of her DVDs have worked for me
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Along with the 30 day shred, I also do the biggest loser cardio max....It has the same format as the 30 day shred....great workout.