New way to find supportive friends...

Options
I joined MFP about a week and a half ago and LOVE it. My trainer is now suggesting it to all of her clients for the benefits of journaling and online support. So then I started thinking about how nice it would be to find others like me to "friend" with similar interests, goals, etc. I've already lost approximately 50 pounds. My goal is to lost another 35 pounds. I'm 35 years old living in Towson, MD. I am in education, am getting married in August, a proud momma of an 8 year old daughter and a soon-to-be stepson who will be 10 this summer. I want another baby in my future, but I want to be healthy first so I'm really working this plan. I was just saying to my fiance the other day, "How do adults make friends?!?!" I'm not from Maryland, but I've been here 5 years and still the only people I've friended are my co-workers. I miss the companionship of good friends...sounds kind of nutty, but it is what it is. Sooo....online support friends are welcome to friend me as are people who are within my local area who may want a gym buddy every once in awhile!
~Erin