Hello everyone! I'm ready to do this thing.

Options
Obviously I'm new here. My name is Angel. I'm 25 years old. I am ready to lose weight the healthy way and keep it off. After having 2 kids and taking care of everyone else, I'm ready to start taking care of my body. I have been watching what I eat and exercising for 2 and a half weeks and I have lost 12 lbs. already. I go to the gym 5 days a week for about an hour at a time. I joined myfitnesspal to help me with managing what I eat and to meet and talk with others with similar goals. Anyway, Its nice to be here.

Replies

• jaydeangel
    jaydeangel Posts: 31
    Options
    Obviously I'm new here. My name is Angel. I'm 25 years old. I am ready to lose weight the healthy way and keep it off. After having 2 kids and taking care of everyone else, I'm ready to start taking care of my body. I have been watching what I eat and exercising for 2 and a half weeks and I have lost 12 lbs. already. I go to the gym 5 days a week for about an hour at a time. I joined myfitnesspal to help me with managing what I eat and to meet and talk with others with similar goals. Anyway, Its nice to be here.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Looks like you're on the right track. Good for you.
    You'll find lots of support here. MFP can really help.
    :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Angel, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink LOTS of water, it REALLY DOES help! :drinker:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome Angel! You'll love it here. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome
    have fun getting fit:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: