Love this site and the members

Options
My calories were just lowered yesterday because well lets face it this site has helped me loose the weight, and I panicked thinking where am I going to cut those calories from. I was about to post the question with my typical day when bam it hit me as i was looking at my meals what i need to do. I have actually learned how to make things healthier for myself, and I easily cut the calories out of my meals by choosing healthier options.

I love the fact that this site gradually takes you down in your calories so it isn't a shock and it has really helped me to learn what i am doing nutritionally and it is showing me what choices i make and how it will effect my weight loss.

Everyone has been so helpful with the feedback they have given and the sharing of their own journey and knowledge. You have truly helped me with making this new lifestyle a great one.

Replies

• alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My calories were just lowered yesterday because well lets face it this site has helped me loose the weight, and I panicked thinking where am I going to cut those calories from. I was about to post the question with my typical day when bam it hit me as i was looking at my meals what i need to do. I have actually learned how to make things healthier for myself, and I easily cut the calories out of my meals by choosing healthier options.

I love the fact that this site gradually takes you down in your calories so it isn't a shock and it has really helped me to learn what i am doing nutritionally and it is showing me what choices i make and how it will effect my weight loss.

Everyone has been so helpful with the feedback they have given and the sharing of their own journey and knowledge. You have truly helped me with making this new lifestyle a great one.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    have fun getting healthy:drinker:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    YOu can also step up your exercies a bit to make up those calories.

Great Job on staying healthy! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Congratulations on the great job you're doing! :flowerforyou:
    I feel the same as you do about MFP! It really IS the GREATEST, isn't it?!
    Between the eye opening food log and all the wonderfully supportive members here, it was "almost" easy to lose the weight that I so desperately wanted to lose!
    I can't say thank you enough for what MFP has done in making my life sooooooooo much better these days! :love: :happy: