Back from a Birthday Binge!

Options
Hey Everyone!! I need a little help here. I kinda got off track on my birthday yesterday (well for a few days-lets face it!) and I need some tips on what gets you guys back on track! I did kickboxing tonight, but I am still struggling with eating badly :( Any help appreciated!! :)

Replies

• aheartbeatsos
    Options
    I totally know where you're coming from!
    I just got back from a one week vacation and even though I was mentally prepared to get back to work I was still in I-Eat-What-I-Want mode. Don't try to make it happen all at once :) I found that taking it slow rather than feeling like I HAD to get right back into it made it so much easier. I gave myself a few extra calories to work with (Read 'few' as 'generous' haha) in the beginning and tried to cut it back day by day until I was back to eating between 1200 and 1400 calories. Once that was regulated I found that getting back into exercise wasn't too much of a challenge :)
    Best of luck to you, although I'm sure you won't need it!
    Also - Happy Belated Birthday!
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I totally know where you're coming from!
    I just got back from a one week vacation and even though I was mentally prepared to get back to work I was still in I-Eat-What-I-Want mode. Don't try to make it happen all at once :) I found that taking it slow rather than feeling like I HAD to get right back into it made it so much easier. I gave myself a few extra calories to work with (Read 'few' as 'generous' haha) in the beginning and tried to cut it back day by day until I was back to eating between 1200 and 1400 calories. Once that was regulated I found that getting back into exercise wasn't too much of a challenge :)
    Best of luck to you, although I'm sure you won't need it!
    Also - Happy Belated Birthday!
    Aww thanks girl!!! i totally appreciate the advice too, i think iam finally back!! haha