Hello...again

Options
Well, I've been away for a long while. I tore rotator cuff tendons and tore a muscle in my shoulder at work. After months of pain, finally had surgery to repair all and had to have bone shaved down so it won't happen again. Thru this, I've benn sitting and lying down... at lot. first from the pain and then after surgery , I wasn't allowed to move much for 2 months. am in PT now to regain use of arm. Also working now on losing the weight I've gained during this time and getting back in shape. I've began tracking my food again and logging my exercise- it's not alot yet, but I'm slowly working back up to where I was. I gained about 25 pounds back. but, as I heal and regain strenght, I will be on track to healthyness again. love to meet new people and any of my old friends still around, gimme a shout!

Replies

• VishousBabe
    VishousBabe Posts: 71
    Options
    Well, I've been away for a long while. I tore rotator cuff tendons and tore a muscle in my shoulder at work. After months of pain, finally had surgery to repair all and had to have bone shaved down so it won't happen again. Thru this, I've benn sitting and lying down... at lot. first from the pain and then after surgery , I wasn't allowed to move much for 2 months. am in PT now to regain use of arm. Also working now on losing the weight I've gained during this time and getting back in shape. I've began tracking my food again and logging my exercise- it's not alot yet, but I'm slowly working back up to where I was. I gained about 25 pounds back. but, as I heal and regain strenght, I will be on track to healthyness again. love to meet new people and any of my old friends still around, gimme a shout!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey :flowerforyou: