Need new friends that won't judge my diary

Options

Replies

• Wellnessbabe
    Wellnessbabe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't judge I give positive and effective feedback.... But since you have your doctor and a nutritionist you don't need any counselling in that department :smile: ......... I can be one of your biggest cheerleaders, also looking for buddies so add me if you like would love to be your friend.
  • LoveAngie23
    Options
    I've been scared to add people who I don't know in RL because I don't always make the best food choices. I'm a late night snacker :blushing: but anyone please feel free to add me if you would like a friend who will do her best to be encouraging instead of critical. I believe in positive reinforcement. :flowerforyou:
    I am such a late night snacker. Sometimes my breakfast for tomorrow is what I really ate for a midnight snack.... :embarassed:

Haha! I have "roll over" calories almost every day :)
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I sent an add friend request with some info on me.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    haha, nah... i don't judge. I support and encourage. :smile:
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    No judging here either....anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I won't judge anyone on this site. Losing weight is hard work and I am not here to judge anyone, just here to work on my own weight loss journey and to offer support to anyone who wants/needs it. I don't always manage to reach 1200 calories and sometimes the foods I eat aren't the best, but I do what works best for me, as we're all different. Anyone can add me- I won't decline any friend requests and am always here to talk to anyone who needs it :)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Add me! I drank wine today... er... right now. i'm no one to judge anyone. haha
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    lol Jamie. I can't judge, either. I just had a bowl of cereal that will be counting as my breakfast for tomorrow since I know I'll sleep through breakfast being up this late.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm not here to judge anybody!! I am also in need of friends so PLEASE people add me lol!!! I'm always encouraging!! :D
  • claresims
    Options
    hi im clare and im starting the diet fri i have 173 pounds to lose i need support to maybe we can help each other
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    ok, so it seems like most of my friends have fallen of the face of the planet... so I am in need of some supportive friends who WILL NOT judge how low my calories are. I see a nutritionist and my Dr. monthly.. i have a disease that requires the low calories in order for me to lose weight, I DON"T need people lecturing about eating disorders or starvation mode.

OK enough Negative stuff....
    I am doing Couch 2 5k and am on week 5,
    I do Zumba 2 times a week
    and I am doing a Bootcamp times a week

I am loving the new me!!! And I can be a good friend too!!!

SUGGESTION: If it is not a "learning tool" for a general on-looker, and YOU are sensitive, Keep the dang thang closed! Why get traumatized at a time when you need to release stress. You brought THIS on yourself...SO, Free your mind and your *kitten* will follow>>>Close your Diary to everyone and keep your "Friends."
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Added you! Feel free to add me too. Im just getting started really and learning whats working for me and what isnt.
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    No judging here. Feel free to add me!
  • I won't judge you but I will encourage you! My calorie count is always under too. Feel free to add me :)
  • DinkyDini
    DinkyDini Posts: 29
    Options
    I have the same problem, and it sounds like you and I are on a similar plan. Most days my caloric intake is around 800-900 max, now some days it's more, but never over 1200, and that's on a snacky bad day..like today. I see the doc monthly and a nurse practitioner or nutritionist weekly most weeks. I tried MFP over a year ago, and stuck to the goals and lost 4lbs and gained it back..while still following the plan. My body/metabolism requires this at least for now until it kicks itself back into gear. It's hereditary and I can't lose weight just by cutting down to 1200-1500 cal a day, just doesn't work for me, but this does.

I've been doing this plan for 12 weeks now, am down 33lbs and am now adding very limited amounts of whole grains back into my diet and adding some more activity. I'm closely monitored and healthy. And so many people see my diary and say "You eat way too few calories, and why so few carbs?" they tell me it's not healthy and I agree to an extent...for "normal" people. I would never do it without being under a doctor's supervision.

Eek!! I totally wrote a book! Anyway, I'm sending you a request, I need more friends, and supportive ones! So anyone else feel free to add me, I'm a daily logger!!
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Sounds like you're on the right track. Good luck. Add me if you would like.
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • dsagaties1963
    Options
    I don't judge anyone, we all have our demons and health issues. I'm handicapped, but plugging away at it I have tons to lose and mine came opposite yours I got sick 15 years ago and couldn't eat if I did I'd vomit, so I stopped eating I would eat once a day my body went into starvation mode and retained it all as fat. I'm so over being fat and want to be healthy, I now have to force myself to eat at least 3 times a day, and I'm always under my calories which I think are too high. Feel free to add me, and anyone else that needs friends.
  • underarmourgurl
    Options
    Hi. Could use all the support I can get. No judging from me... Add me...
    Prissy