where do you buy...

Options
bullriderswife08
bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
Im looking for some new, quality athletic gear! I need shoes, bottoms and tops!!! Help!?!?!

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Where do you live??
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    D i c k s sporting goods...

shoot i get all my stuff from wal mart (t shirts and sweat shorts)..well except bras (under armour). i usually buy the cheapest set of shoes that feels good..right now my gym shoes are new balance. got those at a shoe store in the mall for like 30 bux.
  • bullriderswife08
    Options
    I live in a really small town...middle of NO where, NV lol But I do shop alot online and I frequently go to Salt Lake City, UT
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    In the US I'm guessing from those acronyms.....international forum remember!
    Sounds like online is a good option - I'm loving my running skirt from Skirtsports which I bought online.
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I buy ALL of my stuff from TJ Maxx, marshalls, Ross..I get the name brand quality products at a fraction of the cost :)
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    ****'s online store can supply all your needs.
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I buy ALL of my stuff from TJ Maxx, marshalls, Ross..I get the name brand quality products at a fraction of the cost :)

^^^^ This! EXCEPT do not skimp on running shoes if you decide you want to jog/run. You need good support for your foot/stride. Go to a run shop and get fitted. I spent $100-$120 on a good pair of shoes each time.
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Target C9 line is excellent and very cheap for tops and bottoms. You can get great deals on running shoes online at Roadrunnersports.com or holabirdsports.com.
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    For clothes I get mine from Walmart (they have nice breathable yoga pants for the gym) and Target or anywhere that has them at a decent price. For shoes, I get them at Finishline or ****'s Sporting goods.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    i swear by asics shoes -- I recently found out about 6pm.com -- they have drastic markdowns. check it out. as far as clothing.... I wear danskin now & champion sports bras (but I wear them over my regular bra for extra support) - and you can get them at walmart & target..... I get my work out clothes from old navy and walmart (danskin now) -- LOVE it all! affordable, but good stuff, especially since I've got another 38lbs to lose!

sw 303.4 (1/1/11)
    cw 198.4 (105lbs down)
    gw 160
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    The work out gear can be from Wal-Mart but for shoes, I would invest in getting them fitted right and make sure they have the right support.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    6pm tends to have great prices. I've ordered from them before, and everything came well-packaged and in perfect condition. :smile:
  • danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Target has great stuff that you can also order online. If $ were not an option I'd order from www.athleta.com. They have the cutest fitness clothes, bathing suits, and run around clothes!! Not very expensive but with three kids their stuff always seems to come first! :)

Enjoy!
  • blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx or Wal-mart for clothing. Local sporting goods store for sneakers and under garments.
  • bullriderswife08
    Options
    Wow thank you everyone! We just got a Ross in our town so Im gonna have to check it out after it cools down from the grand opening! But Ive heard asics are the absolute best. I think Im going to try em out! Ive tried ryka's which I loved but my dog ate them :/ But seriously, thank you all. I will be doing some serious online shopping now!