I need some MFP friends! :) Yup, that girl right there ~~>

Options
Yup, the title pretty much explains the point of this here post! :)

I've been at this crazy dieting and working out like a mad woman yo-yo for 3 years now.
But now that I've actually been able to pass that annoying plateau less than a year ago, I'd really like to stick with it. I don't want to be that silly girl that diets like crazy to fit in that dress she bought and then binges at the local Panda King ( this did however happen to me yesterday, ironically) the next day. I'd like to make it more of a "lifestyle" rather than going back and forth everywhere.

I've got lots of friends, a few of them are extremely active and have always been amazing motivators, but with new jobs we never see each other anymore. And well, most of the people around me (as amazing as they are) Really don't help any! I need the support, not have someone tell me, "Ohhh eat that cheeseburger, it wont hurt anything" Or, well "yelling" at me for wanting to better my body and be HEALTHY.

So, this is where all of you lovelies come in. "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" (orrr you motivate me, I'll motivate you?) Heh? Heh? I come fully equipped with silly dumb jokes, lots of motivation, pretty good Cheaty McCheaterton food substitutions, and well... I am pretty Awesome. (kinda)

Replies

• missm921
    missm921 Posts: 3
    Options
    I totally know where you're coming from! I have a lot of friends who are really active and love working out, but I also have a lot (3 of whom I live with) who enable me. They always tell me to go ahead and eat the burger or the candy or the ice cream. And I will if I worked it into my daily calorie budget, but when I indulge when I shouldn't I always feel bad! I need people who can help me say no to eating these things! So I will definitely help motivate you too :) feel free to add me!