Adding P90x workouts to the exercise database

Options
Hi,
Question from a newbie. The food database is awesome and seems to have everything I eat. However, I'm doing P90x and trying to enter my workouts. Has anyone figured out how to add their P90x workouts to the exercise database? Is that forbidden for some reason? Thanks.

Joe

Replies

• 2joe2
    2joe2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi,
    Question from a newbie. The food database is awesome and seems to have everything I eat. However, I'm doing P90x and trying to enter my workouts. Has anyone figured out how to add their P90x workouts to the exercise database? Is that forbidden for some reason? Thanks.

Joe
  • ssantiago10
    Options
    I have the same question!!! But I'm doing ChaLean Extream...
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I have Ab Ripper on there (because thats the only P90X workout I'm doing right now..) and I just wear my HRM and put what I burn (not a lot, normally around 50 or 60 calories)
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Calorie burns are very individual. With P90X, only you know how hard you worked. The only accurate way is to use a heart rate monitor, and create your own workouts in the database. Also, keep in mind that you are building lean muscle mass with the program, and the calorie burn lasts long after the workout is finished.
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    Where it says to enter an exercise not listed, I added Ab RIpper X & the legs and back one from P90X. I manually entered the calories burned according to my HRM.
  • 2joe2
    2joe2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Sandy and Tiddle,
    Thanks. Guess I'll try the HRM approach.

Joe