Which celebrity body do you want?

Options

Replies

• lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'll take Sophia Vergara! Won't happen but I can dream. I have the hips and waist but I'll never have the chest again!! (:
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Tony Horton....Creator of P90X
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Charlize Theron in the J'adore by Dior commercial
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    Jillian Michaels she's tone but not manly looking you definitely see the definition in her arms!!:smile:
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    Always Beyonce or Kim K. I want to be toned, but still have those dangerous curves!

thumbnail.aspx?q=1595497121553&id=43c6eb9f99096fcfc888c5c68be27840

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    Kate Beckinsale. We are the same height and have a similar shape to our body she is thinner and more toned though so I can get there! And I purposely picked a non professional photo that hasn't been photoshopped out of reality.

Kate_Beckinsale_kate-beckinsale-bikini-candids-on-the-beach-in-mexico-15.jpg
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Sophia Vergara .... Would love to have her bod!!!
  • sistersuziestaci
    Options
    I have a picture from one of Brittney Spears old cds that I look at all the time. My ex liked her and I just want her flat stomach.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Kim K . . . Brittany . . . Jessica Alba . . . Jillian Michaels- I really just want a flat stomach and toned muscles
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    Beyonce or Amber Rose (i dont really care what your opinions are of her personally but she has a KILLER bod!) Angelina Jolie had a cute body before she was a stick also.
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Wow this thread boomed... Keep them coming!
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Holly Willoughby or Adele even I don't want too be stick thin and have some curves!

I met Holly Willoughby :D I have a picture with her somewhere
  • audreygumm
    Options
    There are a lot of celebrities I would love to be, but realistically I could never be any of them. But hey!!.....we can dream, so I say Kate Beckinsale's thin figure, beyonce's curves, with the booty, Tyra Banks' legs, Hayden Panetiere's back, and Jessica Simpson's arms, shoulders, and neck. But really....Hayden is gorgeous all around and I would pick her whole body including her face!!!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to prefer a more muscled look than I used to so maybe Jessica Biel - muscled but not muscly (for my personal taste). To be honest, my body with a flat stomach would do. I'm jolly keen on the rest of it. :-P
  • BlondeSwtP
    BlondeSwtP Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johansson ~ Slim and voluptuous :O) I suppose like Marilyn Monroe
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Since I am tall and curvy...I would like to have Anna Nichole Smith's bod when she was in her prime. I would love Amanda Latona's bod too....but that takes some serious hard work!
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sophia Bush. But I'll never be that petite!
  • jessrenae2011
    Options
    Jillian Michaels!! She has an awesome Body!!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Shakira, when she's not super thin for her music vids.
    Or Jessica Beil when she was in I Now Pronounce You Chuch & Larry
    WOO WEE she looked good!
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    kim k