What motivates you the MOST??

Options
13»

Replies

• Living4Liz2012
    Options
    my family and my future career(LAW ENFORCEMENT BABY)
  • kcolli1
    kcolli1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My son, he is a junior in high school and excels at sports. He works so hard and watching him sprint or lift weights makes me feel happy and inpsired. I have also found that it I work out hard and consistantly I want to eat better. I don't want to waste all that hard working out.
  • VoteForVinnie
    Options
    to be more aesthetic

Narcissism ... basically
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Beach, bikini and not having to make up excuses to my kids why I don't want to go to the waterslides. My weight shouldn't put a block on fun summer activities but it does. This year will be a different story :)
  • ErinIrwin
    ErinIrwin Posts: 10
    Options
    The fact that every day after I finish exercising, and random times during the day, my skinny sister asks me to lift my shirt so she can see my stomach and says "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUM" and always talks about my "shrinking stomach.' It makes me really happy xD
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Smaller clothes
    A BFP :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I can agree with not wanting to be the fattest one in the family. My family is asian, and so everyone is like pencils and yeah. But I think my deepest motivation is being able to do the things I love without feeling dead at the end.