A "lurker" comes out

Options
JaneAusten
JaneAusten Posts: 50 Member
Hi, I've been using this site for a month+ and it is really great! I usually lurk on forums but I just had to come out in the open. Is there anyone as ancient as me here (58)? You all look so young and beautiful!

Replies

• JaneAusten
    JaneAusten Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using this site for a month+ and it is really great! I usually lurk on forums but I just had to come out in the open. Is there anyone as ancient as me here (58)? You all look so young and beautiful!
  • kismetplayer
    Options
    I am a lurker too!:blushing: I will be 69 next month
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hey no worries. I'm glad your'e here. I am 50 years young myself. Welcome aboard hope to hear more from you. I know you will enjoy all the positive feedback from this site.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm close to your age - I'm 53. Nice to know there's a bunch of us 50+ out there.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome lurker janeausten! I'm 48 - have been here since January and love it! Hope you stick around - there are a lot of us here that are more than 3 or 4 or 5 + decades. And the younger ones are still really supportive and just fighting the same battles we are! Enjoy yourself, the water's fine here!:flowerforyou:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome lurker janeausten! I'm 48 - have been here since January and love it! Hope you stick around - there are a lot of us here that are more than 3 or 4 or 5 + decades. And the younger ones are still really supportive and just fighting the same battles we are! Enjoy yourself, the water's fine here!:flowerforyou:

agree totally ---I am 52 and just wish this stuff was aroudn when I was younger---my 14 year ol daughter uses this site every day!!! She has lost 14 pounds and is eating healthy food. We are all fighting the same battle--we older ones just have more war wounds.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hey no worries. I'm glad your'e here. I am 50 years young myself. Welcome aboard hope to hear more from you. I know you will enjoy all the positive feedback from this site.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Ditto that! Welcome!
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    I am either 57 or 58, it all gets very vague around this age.
    Welcome.
    I lurk too but I play a lot of the games.
    I just like to see my ticker and other peoples.