If you're awesome, we should be friends.

Options
13»

Replies

• deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    You're hilarious and I'd like to think I am awesome. LOL!

Sending a friend request now!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    "When I feel sad, I just stop being sad, and be awesome instead." -Barney Stinson

LOVE me some Barney!

388363_289597871082917_152560524786653_825735_1773984833_n.jpg
  • Wicklatpr
    Wicklatpr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOL, good thread. I leap tall buildings with a single leap and stop bullets with my teeth..............then I wake up. My kids think I'm awesome, but then again, I told them I'd ground them if they didn't say that :-D Feel free to add me, I'm looking for good motivation myself.
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm awesome but i need to lose the same amount of weight (mine is boyfriend cooks horrible but great tasting food weight lol) l would love some help losing it. And tipson saying 'no ' to him when it comes to food :) we shoud be friends
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    I am going through withdrawls too! Although I do usually have a small piece a day still. Reecee's cups and Caramel Frappachino's are my addictions. :blushing:
  • clairification
    clairification Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about all the awesome people here. I too am awesome and I would love to be friends with anyone else who is awesome...I love chocolate...and cheesecake...let's not talk about chocolate cheesecake, it's a sensitive topic for me. :tongue:
  • bjhadden
    Options
    LOL, good thread. I leap tall buildings with a single leap and stop bullets with my teeth..............then I wake up. My kids think I'm awesome, but then again, I told them I'd ground them if they didn't say that :-D Feel free to add me, I'm looking for good motivation myself.

This made me smile! I love how kids only see the good in their parents when they are young. My kids tell me I am the best mom in the world and it melts my heart every time! I am pretty sure they won't think that when they are teens. :ohwell:
  • texanmp
    texanmp Posts: 3
    Options
    Hiya! I'm insanely awesome and I think y'all are too! I could sure use some positive people in my life and I know this is the place to do it. I'm looking for momentum and dedication and I know some of y'all crave the same. It's been almost 3 weeks since I've had a Dr. Pepper and I miss that guy! But he was weighing me down so I had to let him go. Next up is smoking. Who's with me? If you love to smile and need an occasional shove in the right direction, then I'm the awesome buddy for you!
  • bjhadden
    Options
    "When I feel sad, I just stop being sad, and be awesome instead." -Barney Stinson

LOVE me some Barney!

388363_289597871082917_152560524786653_825735_1773984833_n.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE How I met your mother!