Things i dont log

Options
Green Tea/Coffee. I drink it black, even if i have a splash of milk, i dont care
Spices e.g the cinammon i like to put in my coffee
Hot sauces, tend to have a bit with a lot of things
Fish oil, other capsules
Seasonings

I dont care about any of these things, im not honing in on mega leanness or anything. The only thing i dont log, and do care about is the little samples when im cooking. I try to just guesstimate and add it on top of my precise measurements of food!

How about you?

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Same!

I also dont log weight training but I add 200-500 cals per day depending on the training itself...
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Gum...usually. It's 5 calories but like my husband says "your buring the 5 calories just by chewing it" LOL...
  • suztheq
    suztheq Posts: 171
    Options
    Green Tea/Coffee. I drink it black, even if i have a splash of milk, i dont care
    Spices e.g the cinammon i like to put in my coffee
    Hot sauces, tend to have a bit with a lot of things
    Fish oil, other capsules
    Seasonings

I dont care about any of these things, im not honing in on mega leanness or anything. The only thing i dont log, and do care about is the little samples when im cooking. I try to just guesstimate and add it on top of my precise measurements of food!

How about you?

Same here. I don't log gum or mints or the Mio I put in my water.

I also don't log any strength training even though squats and deadlifts really get my heart rate up and I never log any cleaning, no matter how long it took or how "intense" it was.