HHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

Options
I fell off the wagon....then I chased it down and ATE IT!!!

I had some family issues and disappeared for a while. I kept my weight under control for a good part of that time, but I've recently lost all control.

Now I've lost about a month. I havent weighed myself and not sure if I want to right now.

I just tried to work out and I feel like I'm back at square one. Stuff that I could do with my eyes closed a couple months ago was just unbelievable. The miserable workout I did today was like the one I did on day one. It's so humiliating.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options

I had some family issues and disappeared for a while. I kept my weight under control for a good part of that time, but I've recently lost all control.

Now I've lost about a month. I havent weighed myself and not sure if I want to right now.

I just tried to work out and I feel like I'm back at square one. Stuff that I could do with my eyes closed a couple months ago was just unbelievable. The miserable workout I did today was like the one I did on day one. It's so humiliating.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back and get your butt offa the couch!!:laugh:

I look forward to seeing you post this week!:flowerforyou:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    just keep at the workouts, i think you will find that you will increase in strength/speed more quickly than your previous attempt. welcome back. :flowerforyou:
  • pattitricia85
    pattitricia85 Posts: 376
    Options
    it will only get better from here if you log your calories and keep on going w/ your workouts!
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options

Goodness do I hear ya! LOVE the "chased it down and ate it" analogy - that's the way last week went for me. I must say, I skipped WW this week, grateful for a last-minute call to teach on my weigh-in day.

You haven't "LOST" any time at all. You just took a holiday for a month. That happens. Now get back on what's left of the wagon and get going. So today wasn't all that great. Big deal. Tomorrow will be slightly better. The next day, even better. After all, it happened before, so it will happen again, if you want it to.

And I shall do the same!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    so.....how many pounds can I blame on my boss for saying no personal computer time at work? At least one right? please...
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Spit the wagon out and climb back on!

You haven't fallen as far as you probably think. Keep up the workouts. It won't take you long to get back to where you were with them.

Hope your family stuff is better:flowerforyou:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Family stuff is still horrible but in a way it's a motivator.
    I want to walk into that courtroom and have his jaw drop on the floor.
    May not be the most noble reason to get on the elliptical, but it worked for today.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    There you are I have been looking for you on weekly weigh in, We only have like 2 people turning there weights in, Glad to see you back , now jump on the wagon with me and send me your weight this wednesday......I have missed you Glad to see you email me if you need anything from me...Tamara
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Haven't we all been there? If we were all honest, I really can't believe that even one person could say that they haven't screwed up at some point in their journey. You aren't at square one, you are just hit a bump on the road along the way, or maybe a detour at worst. Don't be discouraged!!! Forgive yourself, dust off your sports bra, and get back up.

You can do it! :wink:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yep......you have seen your wrong doing, now get your *kitten* off the couch and go for a walk...at least walk in place for 15 mins.....kicking your feet forward ever 15-20 steps step side to side 15-20 steps, so on.....15 mins.....it is a little bit of workout and gets ya going.

Congrats on coming back.......

:flowerforyou: