Options

Replies

• tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    ^ Play Golf!!

< I am training to be an accountant

v What made you join MFP

a friend of mine told me about it and i never kept track of or logged my eating and exercises which makes it A LOT easier to see progress and/or issues. I love MFP and esp the encouragement from friends on here

What was your new years resolution and have you stuck to it?
    v To not give up in recovery no matter what. There have been some really hard times but I wake up each morning with a positive mindset, I know this time I will succeed.

I could eat all my calories in fresh fruit and veg.. I love the stuff lol.

Have you ever been confident in your looks?
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    v To not give up in recovery no matter what. There have been some really hard times but I wake up each morning with a positive mindset, I know this time I will succeed.

^ Yes, for the most part I am, though I don't like the appearance of my body at current...
    < Technically has 6 tattoos, though it now only looks like 4. :)
    v Do you allow yourself "cheat" meals?
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options

^ Yes, for the most part I am, though I don't like the appearance of my body at current...
    < Technically has 6 tattoos, though it now only looks like 4. :)
    v Do you allow yourself "cheat" meals?

^ I do and too often still

< Wish I could be toned like Tony Horton on p90x

v What keeps you coming back to MFP
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    ^ Only when I track everything do I realise how much crap I eat so it helps keep me on the straight and narrow :)
    Also, the community here is great and the fact that it works - 11lbs gone in the 4 weeks I'm here!!

< laughing at my 5 month old's frustration trying to eat steamed carrot... 'tis a slippery affair and not easy with the somewhat lacking hand-eye coordination! lol I'm a mean mum!

v what's your one vegetable you couldn't live without?
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    ^ Only when I track everything do I realise how much crap I eat so it helps keep me on the straight and narrow :)
    Also, the community here is great and the fact that it works - 11lbs gone in the 4 weeks I'm here!!

< laughing at my 5 month old's frustration trying to eat steamed carrot... 'tis a slippery affair and not easy with the somewhat lacking hand-eye coordination! lol I'm a mean mum!

v what's your one vegetable you couldn't live without?
    Carrots! I'm the only one in my house who likes them though haha.

It's my birthday on the 14th march 1992.. therefore it is my birthday TODAY lol.. I didn't know what else to say:/

v What does the word 'healthy' mean to you?
  • gsheasley
    gsheasley Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    ^ healthy means I can walk long distances without getting tired, I can carry the groceries in in one trip, and I can look good in a bathing suit on the beach (p.s. Happy Birthday!)

< my honeymoon is in 46 days and i have no idea where we're going. my fiance planned the whole thing in secret! so excited and nervous

v Favorite current tv show (that's still running new episodes!)
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Options
    ^ I don't really watch tv, but when I do catch up with a series, it's Grey's Anatomy or HIMYM

< I love the Harry Potter book series.

v What's your favourite book?
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    ^ I don't really watch tv, but when I do catch up with a series, it's Grey's Anatomy or HIMYM

< I love the Harry Potter book series.

v What's your favourite book?

^ I have a ton of them! lol At the moment, it's the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
    < Today is my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. :) Happy birthday PinkPrincess7! :)
    v What is your favorite thing about spring?
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    ^The world waking up, falling in love all over again... :heart:

<I play piano and guitar whever I get a spare moment. Ok, rarely these days.

v Are you a coffee drinker? How do you drink your coffee?

(Sorry, wasn't getting the hang of how to play the game. :blushing: )
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Options

^ Coffeeholic :D I drink my coffee VERY strong and with milk, no sugar :)

< Going away for 7 days over Easter - first trip as a family of 6!! WOOHOO for family time away :D

v Do you have a phobia?
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    Options

^ Coffeeholic :D I drink my coffee VERY strong and with milk, no sugar :)

< Going away for 7 days over Easter - first trip as a family of 6!! WOOHOO for family time away :D

v Do you have a phobia?

^ Not necessarily. I hate thinking about falling from high up. SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME, but not so intense that it'd be considered a phobia.
    < I was a state champion for Tae Kwon Do about 6 years ago. :] Wish I would have kept at it. :]
    v What were you doing the last time you had a REALLY good laugh?
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Options
    ^ Not necessarily. I hate thinking about falling from high up. SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME, but not so intense that it'd be considered a phobia.
    < I was a state champion for Tae Kwon Do about 6 years ago. :] Wish I would have kept at it. :]

^ Don't know if it counts as a really 'good' laugh, but a couple days ago it was so hectic that I was near desperate the whole day, went to change the bin in my kitchen, took out the bag, which ripped and had the rubbish all over the floor. Don't really know why, but I ended up laughing so hard that tears streamed down my face and my tummy hurt. :laugh:

< REALLY extremely tired today and way too much to do to be procrastinating here... yet I'm still doing it.

v Do you procrastinate often?
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

^ Don't know if it counts as a really 'good' laugh, but a couple days ago it was so hectic that I was near desperate the whole day, went to change the bin in my kitchen, took out the bag, which ripped and had the rubbish all over the floor. Don't really know why, but I ended up laughing so hard that tears streamed down my face and my tummy hurt. :laugh:

< REALLY extremely tired today and way too much to do to be procrastinating here... yet I'm still doing it.

v Do you procrastinate often?

-I will answer that later. J/k. Only when it comes to doing the laundry, I hate taking the clothes out of the drier and putting them away.

-I sleep walk.

-I am awake, on MFP, and should be sleeping. My alarm is going off in two hours.

Do you talk or walk in your sleep?
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ^ talk constantly in my sleep, last night asked the other half how his poorly tummy was... He's not poorly.

< feeling poorly so having a relaxed home education day today

¥ what was your proudest moment?
  • sethdphoto
    Options
    Proudest moment was the birth of my son while sitting next to my beautiful wife.

< currently doing Jillians Body Revolution eventhough I don't need to lose any weight and just want to firm/sculpt.

Favorite sport / team / player. (working out doesn't count)
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Options
    Proudest moment was the birth of my son while sitting next to my beautiful wife.

< currently doing Jillians Body Revolution eventhough I don't need to lose any weight and just want to firm/sculpt.

^ horseriding :) don't really have fav teams/players

< organising things for my 8 yo daughter's show and tell at school: she wants to bring our pet snake. lol

v what would you bring to a 'show and tell' session?
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    ^ a crochet Mohawk hat that I made
    < I work while laying on my couch
    v What was your best Halloween costume you ever wore?
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

^ horseriding :) don't really have fav teams/players

< organising things for my 8 yo daughter's show and tell at school: she wants to bring our pet snake. lol

v what would you bring to a 'show and tell' session?

^Oh man... I have no idea what I'd bring to show and tell... My kids?? LOL

<Waiting on my walking buddy to show up so we can get out 2 mile walk, which will make 3 for the day for me.

* (I have no idea where the key is to make the carrot) Where is the one place you want to travel the most?
  • kellyhumphrey
    kellyhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ^ Italy... would LOVE to go there. Greece too!

< I'm a crafting addict... I knit, crochet and do pottery, jewelry and whatever else enters my mind... :-p

v What's your favorite movie?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    ^Hard to pic a favorite movie...depends on the mood I'm in. Right now I wouldn't mind watching Zombieland.

<I painted an entire room RED today:bigsmile:

vWhat are you eating/thinking of eating right now?