Hello from BC!

Options
Hey everyone I'm a new member here.
I currently work in a healthy lifestyle and weight loss clinic, I joined here to keep accountable to myself and others so I can practice what I preach!

Replies

• meaganrh
    meaganrh Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm a new member here.
    I currently work in a healthy lifestyle and weight loss clinic, I joined here to keep accountable to myself and others so I can practice what I preach!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What do you do at the clinic?
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from BC too, up in Prince George! Good luck on your quest!
  • meaganrh
    Options
    The clinic I work at is focused on all aspects of your health and weight loss journey.
    We're only in Canada at the moment. But you can check them out at www.uweightloss.com if you're interested! :smile:

We work alongside naturopathic doctors, medical doctors, personal trainers and nutritionists. In order to design programs that mesh with each person's unique lifestyle and goals.

I'm more or less a weight loss coach and health consultant!
    Offering local support to people going through the program and promoting health within my community.
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    Welcome....from Coquitlam!
  • muimuimui
    muimuimui Posts: 113
    Options
    Oh Beautiful BC~
    Hello from van :3
  • meaganrh
    Options
    Quite a few of us from BC on here eh? :D
  • leebee2001
    Options
    Hi all, I'm from Langley, BC ! BC is beautiful just like all of us:) Add me as a friend..
  • BigdaddyJ
    BigdaddyJ Posts: 357
    Options
    Hello from accross the land!! Halifax here!!