Hello!

Options
I'm new here and quite motivated! I would like to lose roughly about 25 lbs. and feel this website is a wonderful way to do it...I would LOVE to hear success stories and any advice/tips you'd like to share. Also, I have a question. When logging food, are the starred foods, the ones provided by member, accurate in their descriptions? Thank you!

Replies

• liltokyo80
    liltokyo80 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new here and quite motivated! I would like to lose roughly about 25 lbs. and feel this website is a wonderful way to do it...I would LOVE to hear success stories and any advice/tips you'd like to share. Also, I have a question. When logging food, are the starred foods, the ones provided by member, accurate in their descriptions? Thank you!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There have been many successes on the site. Hopefully you will be to!

Some foods are accurate some or not. Accuracy also depends on the region you live as well as how long they have been in the database! It's always good to double check.:flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is the best tool for weight loss and a lifestyle change that I have found. My success is also largely due to a couple of investments that I've made along the way:

Gym membership
    Food scale
    Heart rate monitor
    good running shoes
    quality bra (enell)

hope to see you around the forum! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: