Need assistance please

Options
I'm hoping to get some help here. please

Using the tools section from this site my current BMI is 32.3 and BMR - 1690. I eat on average (last 7 days) 1400 - 1500 calories per day and burn on average ( last 7 days) 600 calories per day. Are my calories on track to lose weight?

I have noted the following for the past three days:

calories in - 1598 - burned - 899 - net calories - 699 Sun
1427 824 603 Mon
1539 457 1082 Tue
if this is right my net calories are under the required 1200. if i am calculating this correctly I should have ate at least 501 more calories on Sun, 597 Mon and 118 today. At the rate I am working out I really need to eat at least 2000 calories a day and not the 1500 I have set.

I also calculated my TDEE and it is around 2500 so if I were to take 20% from that it would be 2000

I believe I am not eating enough - Thoughts?

Replies

• britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    you need to eat back your excercise calories on top of the calories that MFP has scheduled you for your daily intake. i dont have a HRM so i use my treadmill for gauging my calorie burn, since i know that can be off a bit i leave about 25% of the workout calories unsued but eat back the rest...i am set at losing 0.9lb a week so even if i was miscalculating my calories i figure it would put me at either a 0.5lb loss p/w or a 1.5lb loss p/w, but still a loss nonetheless, regardless of which way the miscalculation went.
    if you dont fuel your excercise you will not be gaining muscle, and muscle burns fat.....so altho eating more sounds like its wrong, its not if your are working out .