3D ultrasounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm in Pa too. There is an office in Allentown called "Womb with a View" that does 3D ultrasounds. Not sure where you are but they have other offices. Check out their website. I went to them and I love the 3D shots I got.

My ob/gyn now offers 3D ultrasound too. Its a little pricey but worth it, IMO.

I think i saw that before. My OB is in allentown too.
    deff have to check them out (:
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    When I lived in WV my doctor had them at his office. I was so excited to get mine too & then my daughter wouldn't cooperate at all. So I didn't end up getting a picture. They tried to move her around & they had me wait for a while but still she was too stubborn. Now that she's older she still just as stubborn. :laugh:

Lol aww.
    I think my little girl will be the same way during the 3d shots.
    she moves literally every 5 seconds for 15 min xD
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    29 weeks tomorrow but have a c-section scheduled for May 17th so I get to have her a week early!

aww, congrats (:
    im due 10 days after <333

lol im excited for the both of us :P
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    I had one done during my last pregnancy, it was thru a seperate center and cost around $200, but we got a dvd, cd full of pics, and some black and white as well as color photos of our baby girl. :) I am very happy we did it, money well spent! It's much more detailed than the regular ultrasounds... and my OB said it was perfectly safe to go to the "for fun" clinic to have it done even though I was a high risk pregnancy even.

Enjoy ever minute of your pregnancy, it doesn't last long! CONGRATS!! :D

oh wow!!! I hope thats what i get during the ultrasound!! that would be nice. (:
    Thanks! (:
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    29 weeks tomorrow but have a c-section scheduled for May 17th so I get to have her a week early!

aww, congrats (:

Me too!! It's so exciting! I'm already so uncomfortable, and I feel like my skin is gonna stretch in half, nothing like my first pregnancy, but I LOVE being pregnant. Enjoy it because your definately going to miss it.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    There's a place in Lancaster and one in Hanover - not sure where you are in PA. I got mine done at a place - it was $120 and it was a gender peek (at 14 weeks). TOTALLY worth it.

I live in Quakertown, like 2 hours away from lancaster. Only go there for Field of Screams (<33). But, if nowhere else would take me in, ill deff look into that one as well!!
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options

aww, congrats (:

Me too!! It's so exciting! I'm already so uncomfortable, and I feel like my skin is gonna stretch in half, nothing like my first pregnancy, but I LOVE being pregnant. Enjoy it because your definately going to miss it.

lol yeah it is!!
    Lol. I love being preggers too!! Im deff enjoying every last minute of it!! (:
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I went to a special place, but i found out my OBGYN does it too. These are amazing my little guy came out looking just like the images i saw! WOW!!! If you have the means to do it , it is worth it!!!!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm in PA and my insurance won't cover them because they aren't medically necessary. I was happy with the two I had that showed the baby was fine.