MASSAGE

Options
Schula03
Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
Hey people! I am getting a lovely hour long massage tomorrow! What do you usually tip Massage therapists? Any ideas! Thanks.

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Depends on the ending. ;-)
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If they work for a company they usually only get a percentage of the money you pay. When I found this out, I usually tip her $15 or $20. I always have the same person every time and she is the bomb.
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    Depends on the ending. ;-)

hahaha so funny!!!
  • iiiiworkout
    Options
    RULE OF THUMB - 20% OF THE COST
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I hour - $20

1 1/2 hours - $35
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    15-30% depending.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on where you get the massage. I go to my clients home or do it out of my home. Some tip, some don't, but I don't have overhead expenses. I'm always grateful when they do of course. But one guy once got a little frisky after the massage and when I explained I didn't do "that kind" of massage, he was so embarrassed, he tipped me $50.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on where you get the massage. I go to my clients home or do it out of my home. Some tip, some don't, but I don't have overhead expenses. I'm always grateful when they do of course. But one guy once got a little frisky after the massage and when I explained I didn't do "that kind" of massage, he was so embarrassed, he tipped me $50.

Damn/.....wonder what he would have tipped for "that kind" of massage??? :huh:
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

OMG!!! SCERY!!!

Thanks for the advice! :):smile: