adding salad as a new food but wont save to my foods

Options
hi all

trying to add a salad to the app im adding the data into the app from the back of the bag but it does not save to my foods it just adds it to my diary but not to My Foods for later use

why is this? the salad im using is already on the database but it measures it in 100g not the 67g portions the bag states hence it giving the wrong calories, its not the first time i have noticed this difference from what im having to whats on the database

for example the Yop yogurt drink the bottle i drank from was 500ml but according to the database it is only 330ml (1 container) for me to add it right i had to change it to the 100ml serving size and set the number of servings to 5 to give me the correct calories for the 500ml bottle.

again i tried to add the Yop to my foods to save time at a later data just to simply click on on and not have to change any of the serving sizes etc but it wont save to my foods why is this?

Replies

• StarryEyed500
    StarryEyed500 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Unless you manually add the nutritional information for the food you eat, it won't go into My foods, it will go into Most Used or Recent.
  • mattdunn1701
    Options
    which is what i dont understand because when i added milk to it the other day its saved my milk data under My Foods