One can never have too many friends :)

Options
LadyElby
LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
Hi Everyone! I'm Elby. I've been using MFP off and on for a while now but really starting to get serious about it. I'm starting to aqcuaint myself with the message boards and blogs. I love reading about everyone's successes, using them as added motivation, and helping others with their struggles. I'm hoping to "meet" some new people here to lean on when I'm feeling down about my weight loss and talk about my successes with, and do the same for them. Anyone out there looking for the same things, please add me so we can get to know each other, keep in touch, and help each other through the tough times and celebrate together on the successes. I also am an avid blogger, about all aspects of life, so I plan to keep a pretty up-to-date blog on my profile as well. Hope to be speaking with you all soon!

Replies

• cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am definitely looking for the same things! I love talking to people on here and feeling like I actually have a network of people who understand(:
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am always looking for more support :-)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hiya :-) I added you.
  • itsall4younow
    Options
    I added you too :)

Always looking to meet new people!
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm always in constant need of support for my journey.
  • khagador
    khagador Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends on here yet. Feel free to add me! Elby, I added you.
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support guys! And such quick responses, too! I'm feelin' the love :p
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i will be anyone friend and support partner