Hello all , newbie here

Options
Hi everybody, what a neat site. I'm a single mother to two who are grown and living with their spouses, grandmother to 2 with another on the way and share my home with three kitties.
I'm new to both exercise and dieting. It seems as I've grown older ( in years, not spirit ), the weight has slowly piled on. I'm pretty active at work, being in campus safety, but we all tend to eat too much fast food.
I get the benefit of using an ultramodern fitness center as a perk so have set up a schedule of working out every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I've also started a diet cutting out all ( or most ) of the fast food and generally trying to make healthier choices in general. I would love some non-judgmental friends to share this journey. Maybe we can help keep each other on track ?

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Site! It is wonderful. You can add me if you want. I love it here!
  • sommerskins
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have been on the site for some time, but really started utilizing it about a month ago on a regular basis. Would love to have all the support and motivation I can get and be the same to others. Feel free to add me if you would like. Good luck!!