I think I see the Making of a Beyonce Booty!!!

Options
Ok, I will probably never have a Beyonce booty, but I did notice a few changes in my "booty composition" today at the gym. (Yes, I said booty composition.)

After closer inspection, I said out loud in the locker room, "Look at my booty!" My locker mates cracked up laughing!

It's the little things...(or big things...).

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    LOL - read this and laughed, then read your "About Me" page. You are a beautiful young woman and you have the best of reasons for reaching your goals. And while lifting that booty up where it belongs is probably not as important as your primary goals, it's a heck of a good side benefit! ;)

I'm one of those 'fun size' types myself and I know how hard it can be to take it off and keep it off - at our height, even 5 pounds makes a difference. You can do it - you have all the motivation, and it sounds like you've found the determination. You go, girl!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Deirdre,

Aww thanks!!!!!! You are so sweet!! Thanks for the wonderful compliment. (Smiling)

Yes, us "fun sized" ladies have it a little hard. But I am certain I can get it off and move on with life! I don't have a choice, I have to get this done. It's been way too long...

-VC
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!