Occupation??

Options

Replies

• amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    mom,wife,chef,chauffeur,nurse the list goes on and on(otherwise known as stay at home mom)
  • amandamaren
    amandamaren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Registered Nurse.
  • bagelwagon
    bagelwagon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Application Developer / Consultant
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Biomedical Equipment Repair Technician and a Mom
  • jblenkle
    jblenkle Posts: 13
    Options
    Bread baker.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Marketing Communications Coordinator
  • tdismydog
    tdismydog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    middle school social studies teacher, varsity asst. basketball, varsity asst football, weightroom coordinator, elementary bball coach, ummmmmm.....park and rec guy in the summer and part time janitor whew i didnt know i did that much til i wrote it down!
  • LeslieReagan
    Options
    Substance Abuse Counselor/Therapist
  • everyoung
    everyoung Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bank branch support!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House :)

Yay!

I'm a direct marketer working with non-profits to raise money!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Woodturner, I make stuff using a wood lathe
    www.asthewoodturns.com
  • densiert
    densiert Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm a respiratory therapist :)
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Sales Manager (National Accounts), Medical Device manufacturer

specializing in anesthesia disposables and sub acute respiratory care products. :)

when I go out and I meet/talk to someone(girls) and they ask me what I do....they almost always say "oh like "love and other drugs"?" lol, thank you Hollywood for making my job seem cool. It's hard to meet a smart woman at a club/bar
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I don't technically have an occupation (I have too much wrong with me to pursue college or a demanding job, believe me I've tried) but I do draw and have done commissions. My last one was for an 18"x24" poster for a student of my ex figure drawing teacher in November. I also make jewelry out of polymer clay as well as real candy and bottlecaps. I sell them at craft fairs and a shop downtown lets me come in here and there when they're running events to sell and do on-the-spot portraits. Doesn't bring in a whole lot, but I like the interaction it gives because when you're kind to your customer and involve them, they feel like part of them is in the work too, like they helped and it makes the end result so much more awesome.

Unfortunately after the surgery I had on my drawing hand's thumb in December I haven't really been able to get back to it.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i work part time at old navy, the rest of the time im at home with my kiddos.
  • ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    nurse
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Theatre professional. Stage manager, specifically. We work weird hours. The nice thing is so many people in the industry are health conscious, especially the actors. I mean, their body is their livelihood, they have to take care of it.
  • bluekat61
    bluekat61 Posts: 24
    Options
    Food Service Manager and Caterer.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i'm a write software code for many years, but for now i'm a home stay dad, taking online course too.
  • Charise317
    Charise317 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Paramedic and full time student