Hello! :)

Options
I started with myfitnesspal last summer, to learn and get a handle on calorie counting and to keep track of my walking. I took a few months off from tracking, than started again a few months ago.

I started seeing minor progress about 4 weeks into it, than decided to try something new (counting carbs/proteins/fats along with working out) and long story short, it did NOT work for me. I sent myself back quite a bit because I stopped calorie counting and worried too much on finding foods I might actually eat that are high in protein and low in carbs...

The short of it is, I'm back here and myfitnesspal and would love to make some friends to motivate me when I don't feel like going to the gym. I love learning new recipes. This weekend I made some Banana Bread and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with whole wheat flour and they are good! I also like using my crockpot, so I'm always up for flavorful, healthy recipes for that.

Send me a message, add me as a friend. Let's Do This! Summer isn't too far off! :)