Anybody in? TurboFire/Chalean Extreme Hybrid

Options
2»

Replies

• Brandilion05
    Brandilion05 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have been doing Turbo Fire for the past two weeks and Chalean Extreme just came in today! Going to start the hybrid schedule on Monday that my coach gave me. Can't Wait!!!!
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    To those of you doing Chalean extreme...do any of the workouts require a chair? We only have high dining room chairs in our apartment and I get frustrated whenever chairs are incorporated into a workout because I don't have any!:sad:
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    How is Turbo jami just ordered that

I love Turbo Jam. The intensity can easily be adjusted to fit your fitness level. Chalene is not a particularly annoying instructor. She's upbeat & encouraging. Her cueing can be not so great at times, but it's not too bad. It's not a dancey workout which is appealing to me. I got the basic TJ kit & one add on. I like the workouts in the add on a lot. There are enough workouts to keep me interested.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My Chaldean Extreme arrived 5 days earlier than scheduled. Right in time for spring break!
  • littlehokie
    Options
    I started just chalean extreme in December and then added TurboFire in January. I got to the Lean phase of CLX and hated it so I've been doing just TurboFire now, I don't really follow any calendar, just do one or two of the workouts 6 days a week and love it! I sometimes do CLX Burn intervals, Ab Burner or Lean intervals b/c I love those workouts but stopped doing the lifting. I'll probably restart the burn phase and follow the hybrid program starting April.
  • gypsybug
    gypsybug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To those of you doing Chalean extreme...do any of the workouts require a chair? We only have high dining room chairs in our apartment and I get frustrated whenever chairs are incorporated into a workout because I don't have any!:sad:

Don't know yet. Haven't gotten that far into the program.
  • gypsybug
    gypsybug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So I did day three of the hybrid schedule, which meant my very first Burn Circuit 1. Oh my. I am gonna feel this in the morning!! :)
  • apg101
    apg101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Jenelle's Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybid this morning... TUFF STUFF! I subbed out the Cardio Party 2 for the Fire 30: almost didn't make it thru that! Oy!
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of CLX and I am anxiously waiting for Turbofire to get here so I can start the hybrid schedule!
    I have found a few different suggested schedules and I am going to go through them tonight to see which one I think I would like the best. ;)
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options

The lean circuit(the third month), the first workout you need something to hold on to for a couple of the exercises and something you can do 3 dips with. That's the only time you need a chair.