Cigar smokers out there?

Options

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am smoking a Romeo and Julieta Maduro reserve right now...
  • wolftrax
    wolftrax Posts: 50
    Options
    I don't smoke cigars, but I do chew on one...hand rolled Honduran, ring size 52, 7.5 "....i used to smoke those big boys but society started to frown on it so I quit ( they do smell for about a block or so)...i survive on the nicotine in the leaf...Oh how I would love to light this baby boy up...such is life..

Shake and bake,

wolftrax
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes. Ingredients for happiness:

1.5 oz Gentleman Jack
    1.5 oz Coca-cola
    1 old-fashioned glass full of ice
    1 big cuban(ish) cigar
  • cgilchrist3
    cgilchrist3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Had a nice Nub Habano on the back porch last night. It was almost a little too warm, but summer is just around the corner. I wish it wouldn't come so fast here in Austin.

What's everyone else been enjoying of late?
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I might get one out of the humidor this weekend and sip some Jim Beam with it. I hope it won't be too hot outside.
  • GorillaNJ
    Options
    How is that Nub... Famous Cigars had them on sale the other day and I thought about picking up a 5 pack to try. just stuck with a bundle of Rocky Patel Maduro Seconds
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick. I enjoy a Kahlua flavored cigar. :laugh:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    What's everyone else been enjoying of late?

Hmm, I've heard good things about those Patels. Honestly lately I've been enjoying cheap *kitten* Tampa sweet cigarillos.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I do but not often. Hate the way my mouth tastes the next morning.
  • cgilchrist3
    Options
    How is that Nub... Famous Cigars had them on sale the other day and I thought about picking up a 5 pack to try. just stuck with a bundle of Rocky Patel Maduro Seconds

I enjoy them. If you like the larger ring gauges, then they are for you. They smoke about as long as a Churchill (my favorite size).
  • cgilchrist3
    Options
    I'm a chick. I enjoy a Kahlua flavored cigar. :laugh:

My wife likes the Rum flavored cigarillos. It is getting to be that time on a Friday. :drinker:
  • GorillaNJ
    Options

I enjoy them. If you like the larger ring gauges, then they are for you. They smoke about as long as a Churchill (my favorite size).

I had picked up a box of the Famous Nicaraguan 5000 in a 60 ring gauge, and I was not a huge fan of that I prefer something in the 50's.

Im having a cup of coffee and one of my Rockey Patels now
  • joeq722
    joeq722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I do.
    My favorite brand is whatever kind somebody else has with them.

I like rj 1850, punch, and Neptune house brand is pretty good.
  • Lisone
    Lisone Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is addicted to cigars. He is trying to wean off them slowly.. and by that I mean he's allowed 2 per week. He used to be up 1 a day in the summertime when he was studying to pass the Massachusetts Bar Exam.

He's convinced that cigars don't and won't ever cause cancer.. but I think they can! Comments?

)The ones he smokes are incredibly strong and potent btw.. Hoya de Nicaragua.. "The Digger,"... Oliva
  • GorillaNJ
    Options
    My boyfriend is addicted to cigars. He is trying to wean off them slowly.. and by that I mean he's allowed 2 per week. He used to be up 1 a day in the summertime when he was studying to pass the Massachusetts Bar Exam.

He's convinced that cigars don't and won't ever cause cancer.. but I think they can! Comments?

)The ones he smokes are incredibly strong and potent btw.. Hoya de Nicaragua.. "The Digger,"... Oliva

Cigars are a leafy plant, like lettuce.. so from that I can only assume they are very good for you.

I have some of those Hoya de Nicaragua in my humidor right now...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Love a good cigar. Got a groupm of Guys I ride with and we meet at my place on the First Tuesday of each month for "Cigar Night". Which, by the way, is tomorrow night. I'v always got a bag of cigars in my Tail Bag on my Motorcycle.

I stopped using a Humidor a couple years ago, although I have several very nice ones. I buy my cigars on line, by the bundle. Usually several at a time. When I get them, I place them in a Gallon Ziploc with some flavored pipe tobacco and a couple fresh vanilla beans. Keeps them at just the right humidity and flavores them slightly. Usually have several bags rotating.

Favorite Cigar: La Gloria Cubana, Series R. Number 7
    Favorite Economy On'Line Cigar: Consuegra (from JR Cigars)
    Favorite Ring size: 56 and up
    Favorite Length: 6 to 8 inches (although I keep s0me shorties around for quickies)
    Favorite drink with a cigar: Single Barrel Bourbon or Port Wine
    Sexiest Cigar Moment: Beautiful Woman smoking a fat cigar.

Favorite cigar moment: Rode down to So Cal with s buddy on our Motorcycles. Found some out of the way Cigar lounge. Cuban owned. They had a little walk in humidor. We went in and picked out our cigars and the owner took them to the counter, where he rang us up and took our drink order. Then we went and sat in the lounge. The owner brought us our drinks (Port). Righ behind us was a beautiful hispanic (maybe Cuban) girl with our cigars on a tray. She was wearing all white. Tight, white denim Hip huggers and a white gauze top. Plunging neck line, unbottones and tied in a knot in front. She made a big production of trimming our cigars, warming them, and then lighting them and presenting them to us. What a great afternoon. I'm no chauvinist, but I have to tell you that was the sexiest presentation ever.
  • 10KEyes
    Options
    That reminds me Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines has a very nice Cigar Lounge on their bigger ships! I have enjoyed a few cigars in them.
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I jog with a cigar in my mouth.
  • 10KEyes
    Options
    I jog with a cigar in my mouth.

Now that is hardcore. I don't think I could do that! LOL
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    I used to have Cigars often, but I don't really use them anymore unless It's social. I really like about anything made by Davidoffs