BIGGEST LOSERS CHALLENGE START DATE 3/4/2012 CORRESPOND HERE

Options
OKAY.. SO.. WE ARE DOING ALL THESE CHALLENGES AND POSTING.. BUT AS YOU KNOW ITS HARD TO SEE THE ACTION!! SO POST HERE ALL DAY EVERYDAY YOUR SHOUT OUTS... SUCCESSES..GRIPES....FAILURES.... SUGGESTIONS... ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR JOURNEY WHILE DOING THE CHALLENGE.. LET'S GO LADIES!!!!!

Replies

• chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Me first, I AM ON IT! lol!! So far I am all caught up on challenges and the only other thing I can say is globe jumps suck! Carry on.
  • peachlow
    peachlow Posts: 91
    Options
    So today I woke up early to get started on my challenge goals....My legs are burning like mad but I feel good...hope the rest of you are enjoying this thus far...ttyl
  • peachlow
    Options
    Team ATL is in the house....hey chrissy...:happy:
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    ive done all my challenges and have been eating healthy PLUS killing it extra at the gym.. yay me :)
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hey sweets! Team ATL!!! Woot!:drinker:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Okay Ladies!! Let's Keep the enthusiasm!!!!! I will do today's challenge also... what the heck???.. And Yes Chrissy.. Globe Jumps SUCK!!!!!! I hope yall dont think i am chicken-ing out..lol.. yall know this trainer of mine is crazy..and when done with him..its a WRAP!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    ive done all my challenges and have been eating healthy PLUS killing it extra at the gym.. yay me :)

Proud of you Lady.. that's how its done.. challenges+ eating right+ Extra Hard in gym= A BIG FAT AZZ LOSER!!!! BWAHAHHAA!!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    KASM in the house!!
  • ken4luvonly
    Options
    Hey, hey In lieu of my quadricep injury I am still pushing. Today will be my first day back on a run and I will be completing JAC's Challenge. Going HARD yes!!!! Even though I am my teams Coach I would never ask them to do something I WON'T DO......Even through my injury they are motivating me cause they have been GOING SO HARD....I love them girls...I am her to root us all on!!!
    I find a inner strength and I stay there......I have found my weakness (lower body/my legs) But I know longer call it a weakness I call it a LIMITATION and when this all over my LEGS will be strong like a OX.

#Let's GO!!!!!!!
  • peachlow
    Options
    Now that's a leader indeed.....2 thumbs up!!!:drinker:
    Hey, hey In lieu of my quadricep injury I am still pushing. Today will be my first day back on a run and I will be completing JAC's Challenge. Going HARD yes!!!! Even though I am my teams Coach I would never ask them to do something I WON'T DO......Even through my injury they are motivating me cause they have been GOING SO HARD....I love them girls...I am her to root us all on!!!
    I find a inner strength and I stay there......I have found my weakness (lower body/my legs) But I know longer call it a weakness I call it a LIMITATION and when this all over my LEGS will be strong like a OX.

#Let's GO!!!!!!!
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Hey guys did the last two challenges and will be completing today's challenge today!
  • bxbutterfly
    bxbutterfly Posts: 55 Member
    Options

#Let's GO!!!!!!!

i know what you mean. i've got patella tendonitis and its going to be me and this tendonitis all the way to the finish line.

#WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Hey guys did the last two challenges and will be completing today's challenge today!
    ROCK ON HUNNIE!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Bxbutterfly and ken4luvonly!! Yall seriously ROCK!!!!! i guess i cant use my shoulder as a cop out.. as if I had a choice! lol
  • ken4luvonly
    Options
    Honestly, I remember when you got that shoulder injury. You still would go hard on the elliptical. I remember, little did you know you would motivate me now!!!!!! That's why I love me some you :-)
  • ken4luvonly
    Options
    Bxbutterfly and ken4luvonly!! Yall seriously ROCK!!!!! i guess i cant use my shoulder as a cop out.. as if I had a choice! lol

Honestly, I remember when you got that shoulder injury. You still would go hard on the elliptical. I remember, little did you know you would motivate me now!!!!!! That's why I love me some you :-)
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hiyaa Ladies!!! I was just telling JAC that my bum and thighs hurt soo good... great workouts!!
  • lmbartley
    lmbartley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been so off. I am SO HAPPY to be home...had no dumbbells no medicine ball so tomorrow it's on...5k run, JAC 1 & 2 challenge, elliptical time. Get ready. Go on scale to freak myself out and it wasn't bad but I'm ready to rumble..... Plus, I know my tea m leader going to be looking at my diary going what the world!!!???!!! that's okay...trece is back....y'all watch out...ain't looking forward to the ice skaters though!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    I have been so off. I am SO HAPPY to be home...had no dumbbells no medicine ball so tomorrow it's on...5k run, JAC 1 & 2 challenge, elliptical time. Get ready. Go on scale to freak myself out and it wasn't bad but I'm ready to rumble..... Plus, I know my tea m leader going to be looking at my diary going what the world!!!???!!! that's okay...trece is back....y'all watch out...ain't looking forward to the ice skaters though!!!

YOU BETTER WERK LADY!!!!!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I jumped my pants off, literally, I did. While doing the speed rope in my parking lot, the shorts I had on over my tights fell down. Lol. Good thing I did not have them on alone.

Seriously though, I did not feel like doing the challenge tonight, especially after doing my C25K. But gotta lead by example for the team, right. Anyway, glad I did it! Off to shower, off to bed