UFC Fans?

Options

Replies

• RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    I love it...I was a huge chuck lidell fan until he retired I love GSP and Rampage is a trip
  • work4it777
    Options
    I personally scored the fight 49-48 Edgar but that's me. He does deserve a rematch right away but you hit it on the head the Pettis fight will draw big crowds. However that bothers me because I do not think Pettis deserves that fight yet. In my mind Clay Guida and Jim Miller are both in line before Pettis
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Any UFC fans out there? I love the sport and watch it and follow it religiously! Anyone else out there enjoy it? Love it or hate it we all have to admit those athletes and in TOP physical condition!

Yeah, they are some amazing athletes.

Jon Bones Jones!!! He was my favorite fighter after I saw him in his second fight. My man Ben Henderson is back on top too, w00t!! I just hope GSP can come back and kick some *kitten*, not win on points. And who doesn't love Silva, that man is ridiculous.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I personally scored the fight 49-48 Edgar but that's me. He does deserve a rematch right away but you hit it on the head the Pettis fight will draw big crowds. However that bothers me because I do not think Pettis deserves that fight yet. In my mind Clay Guida and Jim Miller are both in line before Pettis

Bring it, Henderson beat Miller and Guida both. :)

A rematch wouldn't be bad either.

Edit: Ariani, will you marry me? :):)
  • work4it777
    Options
    Beat yes, but walked through...110% no. All of these guys are on their games!
  • Ready4Battle
    Options
    Anyone think Frankie got robbed of his belt in his last title defence?
    It's only robbery if they don't give him a rematch. But Henderson vs. Pettis will draw bigger money and you know Dana.
    The rematch has been confirmed.
  • Ready4Battle
    Options
    Pettis already beat Henderson for the WEC belt. Henderson beat Miller. It's a numbers game. Plus, Pettis is talented as *kitten*. Top 5 easy.
  • work4it777
    Options
    just looked yes it is!
  • work4it777
    Options
    Pettis already beat Henderson for the WEC belt. Henderson beat Miller. It's a numbers game. Plus, Pettis is talented as *kitten*. Top 5 easy.

Pettis lost to Clay Guida, and Miller was on a 8 in a row win fight. Pettis needs to fight a big name again before he gets a title shot! I agree Pettis is very talented, but he has not earned his right to a title shot in my opinion.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    GSP is my man as well!

My favorite !
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    <<< UFC fan here.

Some of the ones that come to my mind right now for me:

UFC loved ones
    Anderson Silva
    Royce Gracie
    Mauricio Shogun Rua
    Randy Couture
    Georges St-Pierre
    Jon Jones
    Frank Mir
    Junior dos Santos
    Jose Aldo
    Bas Rutten
    Andrei Arlovski
    Vitor Belfort
    Tito Ortiz
    Chuck Liddell
    Quinton Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Jon Jones
    Matt Hughes
    B.J. Penn
    Marco Ruas

UFC hated ones
    Dana White
    Joe Rogan
    Mark Coleman
    Tim Sylvia
    Brock Lesnar
    Rashad Evans
    Lyoto Machida
    Diego Sanchez
    Josh Koscheck
  • work4it777
    Options
    Why do you hate Joe Rogan?
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    LOVE UFC!
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Why do you hate Joe Rogan?

Because he is one annoying loud guy. I would like it if they had MMA fighters to talk during the fights, or the guy from PFC. I just can't stand his voice and the things he talks about.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Love the UFC, big fan. Joe Rogan is annoying and sometimes biased. But he gives a good energy.

Does anyone else think Kenny florian does a good job of commentating and that he looks like Ben Stiller thats been punched a few too many times lol?

I also hate Josh Kosh, big blonde curly headed douche. GSP Destroyed his face.
  • Natx83
    Options
    <<< UFC fan here.

Some of the ones that come to my mind right now for me:

UFC loved ones
    Anderson Silva
    Royce Gracie
    Mauricio Shogun Rua
    Randy Couture
    Georges St-Pierre
    Jon Jones
    Frank Mir
    Junior dos Santos
    Jose Aldo
    Bas Rutten
    Andrei Arlovski
    Vitor Belfort
    Tito Ortiz
    Chuck Liddell
    Quinton Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Jon Jones
    Matt Hughes
    B.J. Penn
    Marco Ruas

Take out Matt Hughes and im on the same page as you. Forrest Griffin in my fav personality... he's had some great fights, but he'll never be champ again :(
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yeah big fan of UFC.

Jose Aldo,
    Korean ZOMBIE!
    Diaz Brothers,
    Dana white,
    Joe Rogan.
    Forest Griffin
    Stephan Bonner.
    Rampage
    Shinya Aoki

Thats right the Diaz brothers. Come at me Bro!!
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Take out Matt Hughes and im on the same page as you. Forrest Griffin in my fav personality... he's had some great fights, but he'll never be champ again :(

Matt was a great fighter though, I mean if you look at his record that says a lot. I do admit he got cocky and I didn't like him at a certain point, but I added him there for his record.

45 wins (18 KOs / 17 submissions / 10 decisions)
    9 losses

Forrest Griffin is a good fighter, but his personality makes him even better :bigsmile: I agree about never be a champ again.
  • Natx83
    Options
    Yeah big fan of UFC.

Jose Aldo,
    Korean ZOMBIE!
    Diaz Brothers,
    Dana white,
    Joe Rogan.
    Forest Griffin
    Stephan Bonner.
    Rampage
    Shinya Aoki

Thats right the Diaz brothers. Come at me Bro!!

Oh your dead silv!

Stockton Represent! lol
  • Natx83
    Options
    Yeah he was good, but he is a douche bag.

Just like silva for liking the diaz brothers..