Doctors appointment

Options
So today i had a doctors appointment for a pain ive been having my arm. When the the doctor came in to see me he mentioned my weight when i was there 4 months prior and asked how i lost almost 40 pounds since then. I told him about this site and how iv'e been walking/jogging for 30 minutes a day and staying around 1200 calories a day. He repeatedly told me how awesome it was that im succeeding at my weight loss and even asked if i would talk to a group of over weight teenagers in my area. He also wrote down this site and is going to be using it to give to people as a reference to help with there weight loss! So it goes to show that a little dedication and hard work really can go a long way. I know this is a pretty pointless post but he made me feel so proud of myself and now thanks to my success, other people have the opportunity to do the same and i really wanted to share this with all of you!

Replies

• TheDrBuchanan
    TheDrBuchanan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Validation feels so good!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    So today i had a doctors appointment for a pain ive been having my arm. When the the doctor came in to see me he mentioned my weight when i was there 4 months prior and asked how i lost almost 40 pounds since then. I told him about this site and how iv'e been walking/jogging for 30 minutes a day and staying around 1200 calories a day. He repeatedly told me how awesome it was that im succeeding at my weight loss and even asked if i would talk to a group of over weight teenagers in my area. He also wrote down this site and is going to be using it to give to people as a reference to help with there weight loss! So it goes to show that a little dedication and hard work really can go a long way. I know this is a pretty pointless post but he made me feel so proud of myself and now thanks to my success, other people have the opportunity to do the same and i really wanted to share this with all of you!

That is so awesome!!! I don't know ya..but I am damn proud!! Congrats!
  • PJFonz
    PJFonz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should feel proud of yourself. You have done something that is not easy to do and you have the opportunity to help others achieve this also. Good Work!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations!
  • sciencenerd2011
    Options
    That is so great! Way to go!