Newest reason to stay healthy

Options
likes2bwet
likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
5 days ago, I became a Grammy. The moment I saw her come into the world, I knew that I would continue my fitness journey until the end of time. She is the most BEAUTIFUL and precious baby girl I have ever laid eyes on! :smooched: There is no way I will ever leave that little girl until I am so old I blow dust out my bum...that's pretty old...I plan to help my daughter get back to pre-baby and show her how to eat healthy so that she can pass along to her new little bundle. Then come next year, she can learn to be a Jet Ski Princess like her Grammy Jo :heart: I posted a few pix of her as well..awe...

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    5 days ago, I became a Grammy. The moment I saw her come into the world, I knew that I would continue my fitness journey until the end of time. She is the most BEAUTIFUL and precious baby girl I have ever laid eyes on! :smooched: There is no way I will ever leave that little girl until I am so old I blow dust out my bum...that's pretty old...I plan to help my daughter get back to pre-baby and show her how to eat healthy so that she can pass along to her new little bundle. Then come next year, she can learn to be a Jet Ski Princess like her Grammy Jo :heart: I posted a few pix of her as well..awe...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Her smile is absolutely heart warming.
    Congratulations!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Beautiful... congratulations on the addition to your family
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options