Fabulous at Forty

Options
Hey all! I've been tracking my calories and work outs on my phone. I decided that I should actually take a look at the website to see what other tools were available to me. WOW, I'm excited to run across the message boards. I have a whole new found source of encouragement.

I had an elderly patient a couple months ago tell me that once you turn 39, everything is all downhill from there. That wasn't funny because I had just turned 39. I've taken this warning to heart! There is no way I'm going to let my age dictate my life. Since then I've started 5K training and watching my diet. I have only 3 runs left to complete my training, and believe it or not I'm loving it! I've lost 20 lbs in a relatively surprising amount of time. And I am encouraged!

This whole life transformation has changed into not just weight loss, but making sure that I am happy with the person I am when I turn 40. There are a list of things that I want to do this year, and I can't wait to start checking them off.

Nice to meet all of you, and I'm encouraged to read your successes and l look forward to getting (and giving) help and motivation to others.

Happy Loosing!