HCG?

Options
So I just heard about this HCG diet thing. And alot of people are dropping huge numbers. I'm wondering has anyone else tried it? Is it a scam? Does it work? How does it work? Anyway any info would be awesome.

Replies

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that our users follow the calorie guidelines automatically assigned by our site, unless they are under the direct supervision of a doctor. We are currently reviewing the medical literature on the HCG/500 calorie diet and reserve the right to moderate against discussions of this diet at any time in the future.

For the time being, HCG discussions remain an option for members in private Groups. Please remember that even in Groups, all site wide rules must be correctly moderated, or the Group runs the risk of deletion. Specifically, endorsement of purchasing prescription supplements or medications without a prescription is in violation of the MyFitnessPal posting guidelines, which can be reviewed here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

HCG tends to be a very "touchy" subject in our forums. Due to this i will be locking this topic.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Fish
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.