Dreams do come true :)

Options

Replies

• KatesBadAss
    KatesBadAss Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look amazing and after all that hard work you are WERKIN' that bikini! Job well done.....BE PROUD!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!

I'm 5'9" and about 185 right now, trying to get to 175 (first) and then maybe a bit below that...but I'd LOVE to look like you!!! YOu look fantastic....I'll be happy to be in a size 10...

Keep it up girl!!!!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    AMAZING!! I'm so proud of you!

I'm going to Mexico at the end of April and I'm hoping to wear a bikini for the first time in EVER! :)

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Mazza12
    Mazza12 Posts: 6
    Options
    Well done ... you so deserve to be on top of the world, you look amazing! :0)
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ... Well done x
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely CELEBRATE! WOW....to die for pictures. Do keep us posted on your continued journey and successes. I love reading about celebrtions.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Lol the skinny *****es.. I'm the same way. But now I'm jeolous cause you went to Puerto Rico! Thats where I was born.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and have a beautiful figure. Congrats!!
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Nice job girl! Way to enjoy your new health & body & be confident about it!! Good for you! Can't wait to be in your situation soon. Although I'll probably never wear a bikini... but at least a bathing suit in public! Keep it up!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Lovely looking ladies :blushing:

Fab work, you looked great before but now you're happy in your own skin & oozing confidence and that is beautiful!
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing and you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • kklove659
    kklove659 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So, being that you are my friend and a part of my family, I have to take this opportunity to tell you how proud we are of you! In all the years I have known you, you have never looked better. You are so beautiful. And damn, your stomach is so FLAT! You have worked so hard and have also inspired us. I am so happy that this dream has become a reality for you. May all of your dreams and wishes come true! Love you, Mel!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You have a very nice figure! Way to go!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look awesome & you carry your weight well! you do not look at all what you said you were (193)!!! I thought you looked way smaller! keep up the good work! I like the first bikini :happy:
  • lschuttem
    lschuttem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you look so CONFIDENT! and that is whats sexy :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous before, and you look even more amazing now! Congratulations :) You OWNED the bikini ;)
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Way to rock the bikini! Love the commitment AND the confidence! WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!