Kettlebell DVDs anyone?

Options
Okay. I bought Bob Harper's "Kettlebell Cardio Shred" and Jillian Michael's "Shred it with Weights." I Haven't started them yet. But, has anyone else tried these and what kind of luck have you had with them?

Replies

• NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I just bought Jillians kettlebells last night. I'm going to buy her Shred it with Weights from amazon tonight.
    Obviously I don't know how well they work but I'm going to find out. I hear great things about them and I know they work your entire body as I have used kettlebells in my HIIT class at the gym.

If you want to wait a few days for me to get my DVD in the mail we can start together? Take notes/comare?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells' are a great workout. Be careful, don't follow Jillian's form ...... it's horrible! I'm not sure about Bob.

For excellent form look for Sarah Lurie or Lauren Brooks
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I just bought Jillians kettlebells last night. I'm going to buy her Shred it with Weights from amazon tonight.
    Obviously I don't know how well they work but I'm going to find out. I hear great things about them and I know they work your entire body as I have used kettlebells in my HIIT class at the gym.

If you want to wait a few days for me to get my DVD in the mail we can start together? Take notes/comare?

Sure!!! Friend me on here, so I can keep track! Or, I'll send oyu an add request. Let's do that!
  • upwiththesun
    Options
    I have them both and like them a lot. I have an adjustable kettle bell. Jillian's Shred it with Weights is great, I incorporate it after a 4 mile run when I need a quick work out that works really well.

Bob Harper's he explains a lot of the moves in more detail. I like it a lot too, Good luck.
  • LivyB14
    LivyB14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have Bob Harper's DVD that came with a 10lb kettlebell and let me tell you, be prepared to sweat and be sore for a few days (maybe a week depending on your fitness level). I like BH's DVD much better than the KettleWorx DVD series only because BH emphasizes safety.

Have fun and good luck!
  • curiousheathy
    Options
    I have shred-it with weights. I love it! I've been doing levels 1 and 2 with 10 lb and 15 lb kettlebells. They're great!

Glad to hear reviews about Bob Harper's DVD. I'm hoping to add to my kettlebell dvd collection :)