HOCKEY FANS???????????

Options
15678911»

Replies

• tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    The Pens are going to win the cup this year. They are just hitting their best playing now, and the best player in all of NHL hasn't played this season except for only a few games so far. He will be returning starting tomorrow! GOD help the other teams in the NHL.
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    The Pens are going to win the cup this year. They are just hitting their best playing now, and the best player in all of NHL hasn't played this season except for only a few games so far. He will be returning starting tomorrow! GOD help the other teams in the NHL.
    The Pens will win a one way trip out on the first round. Tomorrow night we're going to make pieceof****sby wish he never put on a jersey again.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Now that is funny!! Yes he is a good player, but he's damaged goods. It's a shame really, because he like Lindros were special players. Concussions just ruined them. How many games did he play the last time he came back? 8? Oh yeah G-d help the other teams..... LOL!
  • AutieBell
    AutieBell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Let's Go Pens!!!!!
  • AriesOx
    AriesOx Posts: 66
    Options
    Canucks fan here :) Hope they up their play soon, lately they've been sloppy...
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    hollaaaaaaaa
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Blue & Gold.... Sabres.... maybe we will hit the playoffs next year lol
  • 87missc87
    87missc87 Posts: 41
    Options
    Pens fan from CA. Let's go Pens! Big game tonight!!! :smile:
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    Avalanche. But I will watch any teams play. Love the game!
  • tsimpson84
    Options
    HUGE FLYERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyers fan here, but not a Bryzgalov fan! :)

You have to admit he is doing good though... 4 shutouts in his last 5 games.....

Well he's doing good NOW. I'm still not holding my breath.
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I hope you're right! Strangely, I almost didn't want Crosby to come back they were doing so well without him! We love Malkin, our dog's name is GENO!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    GOLDEN GOPHERS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS WOMEN'S HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wolfpaw
    wolfpaw Posts: 11
    Options
    I was drafted to the Islanders, but my team is the Oilers!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    ME AND MY BUFFALO SABRES - YAH, YAH, YAH!