NEED PRAYERS PLEASE

Options
need prayers please.

My very good friend went to ER today with cough, & chest pains. She has an 8 month old son, and was admitted because they think she has lung cancer. She has had a really hard few years and this is literally going to put her over the edge. I cannot imagine whatis going through her head right now... I cant get to the hospital until 8 because my daughter has a school concert, I feel so terrible for her right now...

She is an only child and both her parents are passed... shes very alone... (she lives with the baby's father, but is in the middle of a wicked divorce) she is going to need some serious hugging....

This is just too scary for me right now.... another one of our good friends passed away last year from lung cancer at age 36.

I cannot process all of this right now, but would welcome any prayers for her... I know its all I can think about....

Replies

• purpletrillium
    Options
    Prayers going out. Keep us posted.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I don't know you guys, but I came across this and will definitely pray for your friend and you also - keep the faith and stay positive :flowerforyou:
  • iheartfruits
    iheartfruits Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just b by her side and dont give up hope! having your support is more than you can imagine.

hope all is well x
  • m1lbrooks
    Options
    I am so sorry. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers your way!
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just stumbled on this post. Sending prayers out now.
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    verdict is still out, but they admitted her for further testing... Mammogram tomorrow adn more labwork. there is a possibility it is NOT cancer, it could be a condition caused by her Lupus... it presents the same way as Lung cancer and is easily misdiagnosed. Only thing is that the dr knew about the lupus and said the word cancer before screening for the lupus issue first. She was a wreckk last night and they had to give her something to help her rest.

Im wiped... stayed with her for hours rubbing her back and letting her cry on my shoulder... headed to her house to take over a shift watching her son... then hsopital again for beditme...

Thank you everyone for the prayers, I knwo it makes a difference... and I appreciate it!
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you, her and all family. May he comfort you and hold you steadfast!
  • maryroseclare
    Options
    She and you are in my prayers.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Prayesr her way in the name of Jesus