i need help

Options
2»

Replies

• ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options

Those stupid fries ain't worth jack diddely squat. Flip those fries the bird next time you open the freezer or walk by them at the store.

^^ Like. Also, I would like to know who the blue eyed man is on your ticker!!! :happy:

My blue eyed man? Ahh if only he were mine -(no offense to my husband!) That's Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh

Hypnotizing me.... lol thanks!
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Those stupid fries ain't worth jack diddely squat. Flip those fries the bird next time you open the freezer or walk by them at the store.

^^ Like. Also, I would like to know who the blue eyed man is on your ticker!!! :happy:

My blue eyed man? Ahh if only he were mine -(no offense to my husband!) That's Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh

Noel Fielding is one of the most beautiful men alive :P (Sorry, this has nothing to do with the topic............)
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Why don't you try making a similar but healthy dish you can serve to everyone? That dish doesn't sound healthy for anybody, even if they don't need to lose weight so I would suggest not buying the fries and cheese slices when you go to the shop and instead introduce everyone to something new and a bit more nutricious?

I make something called 'Slimming World Chips (thats English for fries in case of confusion)',
    You will need:
    Enough white or sweet potatoes to feed 4 people (about 950g or 2lb) - if there are more or less of you adjust accordingly
    One red bell pepper and one yellow bell pepper
    4 eggs
    a little salt, pepper
    Low fat cooking spray

Pre-heat oven to 220C or 425F

Cut fries from white potatoes or sweet potatoes but chunky not straw fries, par boil them for 5 minutes, then spray an oven tray with low calorie cooking spray (not sure if you get 'Fry Light' in the USA?) and cook the chips/fries for 20 minutes. Meanwhile slice up some yellow and red bell peppers and after the chips/fries have been cooking for 20 mins add the pepper slices, cook for a further 15 mins and then make small spaces in the chips/fries/peppers and crack in the eggs. Cook for a further 5 minutes. Done! Serve with a salad and low fat dressing.

The nice thing about this recipe is that the peppers add flavour and nutrition and the eggs are nice to dip your chips in :P

I hope this helps?