Check out my recipes!

Options
mrsepiphany
mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
I started a blog of recipes I have been coming up with since trying to lose weight and I would love for you guys to check it out! They are all great alternatives to good dishes.

Thanks for checking!
www.thinmeals.blogspot.com

Replies

• MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Just took a look at your site. Super cute, and your chocolate chip cookies look so yummy!! I also love that the recipe only makes 12 because I don't trust myself with too many cookies! Thanks!!
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    thanks! I am working on getting better pics too. the ones on there don't do the food any justice
  • littlekr191
    littlekr191 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow I definitely just saved your link! Delicious looking food for a low cal diet! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more posts soon!
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    Thanks hun! I love to cook and I prepare dishes everyday so there will definitely be more!
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Definitely going to have to try a couple of these!! Thanks for sharing!
  • LaurenMichelle004
    LaurenMichelle004 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome - I just subscribed to you in my RSS reader. Your stuff looks super yummy! Thanks! :)
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    3.gif
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    Thanks! please let me know how they come out or if you have questions!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Recipes look awesome (especially the turkey wraps). I can't wait to try. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • chimelle101
    Options
    Just checked out your blog and will definately be making the breakfast omelet... looks delicious for breakfast or dinner (best time to eat breakfast!) LOL

thnx Michelle :)
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    Recipes look awesome (especially the turkey wraps). I can't wait to try. Thanks for sharing! :)

thanks! I absolutely loved them!
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are a Saint.
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    Just checked out your blog and will definately be making the breakfast omelet... looks delicious for breakfast or dinner (best time to eat breakfast!) LOL

thnx Michelle :)

Thanks for checking it out! Keep checking or subscribe for more recipes! I honestly threw the breakfast pie together this morning and was amazed how yummy it was. My hubby even liked it and he doesn't like eggs very much.
  • mrsepiphany
    Options
    You are a Saint.

Thanks! I love to cook and recreate stuff, so I thought I'd share!
  • mollyjackson82
    Options
    I like that I see real food...nothing weird or 'fancy'. I like good home cooked 'normal' comfort food done lighter. Keep it up! I have you bookmarked!!!!
  • Krissy_b777
    Options
    BUMP! You are a lifesaver... all the food on your blog looks delish. There is no out of the ordinary things that I would not like, just real food. I was looking for some recipes, keep em' coming!!! :wink:
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Love it! I am subscribing via e-mail :) Thanks for all your hard work.
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i also go to skinnytaste.com her recipes are amazing have a look
  • his_bunny
    his_bunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Saving your link for later!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    bump to read later