self sabbotage

I dont know why I do it to myself. Whenever I am doing well and about to reach some sort of milestone in my weightloss I fall of the wagon and go hog wild with the food. Its like I cant let myself succeed. So frustrating.

Replies

• katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    I have exactly the same problem...I'm 73 kg now, and my roadblock (and goal) is 68kg. I've gotten down to 68 kg twice, and whenever I do for some reason I feel like I'm never going to be able to lose anymore so I just give up and stop trying, and gain it all back. Super frustrating! For me I think I get scared that I'm really truly leaving my old, comfortable familiar (albeit bad) habits behind, and I'm not really ready to change, so I make up an excuse so that I can stop trying.
    But we can all do whatever we want to do, we just need to push :) and once we push past it once, we'll know we can do it again and again! Sorry I Can't offer too much advice, I haven't worked out the solution myself yet, but I understand and it is really hard.
    18lbs is really wonderful, you can definitely go further :)
  • squeena09
    squeena09 Posts: 2 Member
    I know what u mean i hv lost around 30 pounds and eventually gained it all back but 10 pounds but o well

I pray and just trust God will help ! I know i cannot do this without him! This site has been awesome ! I need to know how to keep it off soo hang in there you could have a goal in mind at around 2 pounds a week and get healthy ect. at least it is starting to get nice out!
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    What you see yourself doing and achieving you will do. If your mind isn't on point while doing a new thing it will react. The mind goes the body will follow.