Confused about calories...

Options
I am 5'7 and weight 142 right now. I want to get back to my "normal weight" of 133. I am eating 1800 calories/day and walking on my treadmill for an hour each morning/5x a week (burning 300 calories each time). So I guess you could say that I am taking in 1500 calories/day. I am losing approx. 1 lb. per week. Once I get to 133, how will I calculate how many calories I need to maintain? Approx. how many more calories can I eat each day and not gain??

Replies

• MJA1970
    MJA1970 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am 5'7 and weight 142 right now. I want to get back to my "normal weight" of 133. I am eating 1800 calories/day and walking on my treadmill for an hour each morning/5x a week (burning 300 calories each time). So I guess you could say that I am taking in 1500 calories/day. I am losing approx. 1 lb. per week. Once I get to 133, how will I calculate how many calories I need to maintain? Approx. how many more calories can I eat each day and not gain??
  • katemadrigal
    Options
    You can re-set your goal on the site from 'lose 1 pound a week' to 'maintain weight' and it should calculate your target calorie intake.
  • MJA1970
    MJA1970 Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you! :)