The best Sports Bra

Options
2»

Replies

• tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My #1 is Panache. There is also Freya Active, Shock Absorber, Moving Comfort, Enell, Anita, Pure Lime, Royce (not so recommended). Do yourself a favor and go for band/cupsize sports bras that offer encapsulation (and slight compression). Anyone in a DDD+ range really needs the encapsulation!
  • digitalakuryou
    Options
    I have a Freya AA4891, wire free racerback and I'm a 34FF. It works really well for me. Got it from Bare Necessities
  • cortneymau
    Options
    I like Champion and I really want to try Moving Comfort because lots of big chested ladies say that is a good one.
  • embarbiero
    embarbiero Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lululemon (sp?) has a great sports bra for large chested women. I <3 mine!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    enell is my preferred for high impact activities
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    ENELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 36G's are THANKFUL! :drinker:
  • wimbels
    wimbels Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36C (formally a D until I started losing weight) so I've had to do a lot of searching for supportive ones. I do a lot of cardio (running) and circuit training along with exercises that have me jumping around. The best compression I've found is Moving Comfort's Fiona bra and Under Armour's Endure bra with the zip in the front. They actually just came out with a new line of bras completely geared toward specific bra cup & band sizes so you could check those out too.
  • Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I ordered the Moving Comfort Maia from Amazon (great prices!) & I need to return it. I ordered it based on reviews thatthe cups ran a little big~ NOT. I am normally a 38F/G & a 40E did NOT fit
    I was advised to order a larger band size to accommodate for the change in cup size (I've done this before with everyday bras & it sometimes works) didn't work for the sports bra & just walking I had jiggle

Back to the drawing board
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
    amandammmq wrote: »
    Okay, if you saw my bustline, you'd laugh that I was responding to your post... BUT... Title Nine Sports has a great selection of bras, including "The Last Resort Bra". It's super expensive, but if nothing else is working for you, this is evidently the sports bra for you!

http://www.titlenine.com/product/313801.do

They also have a bunch of other sports bras to check out, and there is a "barbell" rating system to show how much support the bras offer.

I hope you find something that works out for you!

• helenkessey
    helenkessey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got an marks and Spencer's one extra high impact. I'm a 34f it's the best I've ever had.
  • BalletAndBarbells
    BalletAndBarbells Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am a 32ff and I use Freya sports bras mostly which are quite reasonably priced. I don't like the shockabsorber brand because I find they give a squashed mono boob effect! Just discovered the panache ultimate bra and it is the best thing ever! Really comfortable and supportive.
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I really like Moving Comfort Maia. I order them from Brooks Running - two colors are on sale for $34, reg price $58.00
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I found some amazing ones, recently at Dillards! Love them. Also, reduced my size and it's MUCH better.