fell off the wagon today :(

Options
ugh!! one of those days when I was just HUNGRY at all time!!! (ovulating) I was snacking all day. And dinner was soooo yummy (my Hubby cooks like crazy! he is a fellow weight loser so it is light and such) but how can u have a beef stew on a snowy evening WITHOUT fresh bread?!?!? it was impossible!
No workout cause I am falling apart and can not do a thing :(
So what now? Do I just climb back up?

Replies

• mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yes, you just start fresh tomorrow. It was ONE day in your journey. You've got this!
  • Danasummers09
    Options
    Yup. Just get up and start over. You cant drop all bad habits in one day. Just take it one day at a time

Don't beat ur self up about it!

Good luck
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just keep moving forward!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    get back on the wagon:bigsmile:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Yup. It's one day. Just accept it, and move on tomorrow. I have those. In fact, I plan for them. They make me feel more normal.
  • punchieprincess
    Options
    Tomorrow will be so much better :)
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Well chase that wagon down and jump back on! It burns calories!!!!!! Seriously, one day of bad eating isn't going to do much damage if you get right back on the program. You've done good to identify why it happened, you should spend a little time thinking of some things you could change to keep it from happening again and put them into practice.
  • becca2222
    Options
    Each day is another new day to start over. Don't beat yourself up; that's the worst thing you can do. Just let this slip-up go. You are worth the effort :flowerforyou:
  • frootbat31
    Options
    Just think; you have to eat 3500 calories to gain 1 lb, and so you'd have to eat your regular food PLUS the 3500 calories One day doesn't really matter. I sometimes find it easier to think of weekly calories than daily. This way I can 'bank' them- save in anticipation of going out to eat or something.
    You can do it!
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can pretty much guarantee that there isn't anyone here who hasn't slipped a bit. Life isn't perfect. It throws a curveball. Being a woman...well, we get those curveballs once a month LOL ;) I'm going through the same thing! Difference for me between now and 6 months ago? I may feel like I'm eating all day, but I'm eating healthier than what I used to. That, alone, is a huge step! :-) Don't worry about it anymore today. Tomorrow is a new day. I just learn to expect that there are days that I'm just hungrier!